Tabitha: Welcome

Tabitha/FF (WIP)

By Lilla Bell

Hello! If you haven't checked out my Ream Page you can do that here: https://reamstories.com/lillabell

Use code LBELL50 for 50% off your first month in The Library or The Vault.

Time to start a new story! This will be a taboo girl x girl story between our main character, Tabitha, and her stepmother Jenna.

I'll post the rough draft as I write it. I will only do a brief proofread and edit so that my post speed stays fast and consistent. Call out any mistakes when you find them. I'll wait to see what feedback I get before deciding if any details need to change.

Leave comments anywhere in the story by clicking the + --------------->

***When I go into the chapters to make edits any comments you left are deleted once I press save. I'm not deleting them this is just how editing chapters works on Ream. I hope in the future that may change as Ream keeps improving the page.***

Send me your title suggestions! + ----------->

What would you like to see happen in this story? + ----------->

Send me any requests for future stories. + ----------->

Is there anything else you would like to let me know? + ----------->

lillabellwrites@gmail.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Lilla

Read The Complete Story Here: https://reamstories.com/lillabell

*** truly hope it left you smiling, or perhaps even a little hot under the collar. Your thoughts mean the world to me, so don't hesitate to leave a comment anywhere in the story or shoot me an email at lillabellwrites@gmail.com.

If you want to read every available WIP chapter and complete stories, consider joining The Library Tier. Or if you are looking for something short and dirty, join us in The Vault Tier. Your support allows me to spend more time writing and creating content for you to enjoy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.***

***I'm offering free chapters of my ongoing serial stories exclusively for followers on Ream! You will only find the full stories on my Ream Page so head over and follow me if you haven't already. It's Free!

https://reamstories.com/lillabell

Copyright Notice:

© 2024 Lilla Bell. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All characters, events, and occurrences portrayed in this work are entirely fictional and intended for a mature audience aged 18 years or older. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

For permission requests, contact lillabellwrites@gmail.com.