Cream Dream: Welcome

Cream Dream

By Lilla Bell

Hello! If you haven't checked out my Ream Page you can do that here: https://reamstories.com/lillabell

Use code LBELL50 for 50% off your first month in The Library or The Vault.

Here's the updated, unpublished version of my Adult Breastfeeding/Lactation Romance Series, "Cream Dream."

Here's a little of what to expect in each chapter:

Chapters 1-4: First Time

Chapters 5-8: Adult Breastfeeding/Lactation

Chapters 9-10: Fun With a Breast Pump

Each book contains mature content that should only be enjoyed by someone 18+

XOXO,

Lilla

lillabellwrites@gmail.com

Read The Complete Story Here: https://reamstories.com/lillabell

***Your thoughts mean the world to me, so don't hesitate to leave a comment anywhere in the story or shoot me an email at lillabellwrites@gmail.com.

If you want to read every available WIP chapter and complete stories, consider joining me on Ream in The Library Tier. Or if you are looking for something short and dirty, join us in The Vault Tier. Your support allows me to spend more time writing and creating content for you to enjoy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.***

***I'm offering free chapters of my ongoing serial erotica stories exclusively for followers on Ream! You will only find the full stories on my Ream Page so head over and follow me if you haven't already. It's Free!

https://reamstories.com/lillabell

Copyright Notice:

© 2024 Lilla Bell. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All characters, events, and occurrences portrayed in this work are entirely fictional and intended for a mature audience aged 18 years or older. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

For permission requests, contact lillabellwrites@gmail.com.