Forgiveness is a dish best served sung

Start from the beginning

Ant and Mantis eyes eachother and gave an awkward shrug.

Mantis: Y/N your singing is ...

Ant: Bollocks. It's big hairy bollocks.

Y/N: Well I'll have you know that ... ok fair point I haven't done anything to improve.

The group sat in an awkward silence for a moment before Y/N snapped his fingers.

Y/N: I got it! Wait, I can snap my fingers? Anyway, so you guys know how mothers get lots of strength when their baby is in danger?

He looked towards Ant and Mantis expectantly who glanced at eachother and down at their crotch, reassuring themselves they were both male.

Mantis: Not ... not necessarily.

Y/N: Well maybe my singing will go really good during a time of dire need and right now is a dire need! Flawless logic!

There was silence for another moment until it was broken by Palca clapping their hands together loudly.

Palca: Bravo, darling! Bravo! Let's get you ready for this fantastical event then! Jim-Jims, Grace, get to teaching our lad how to use those vocal cord.

Grace squealed excitedly and Jiminy gave them a soldier's salute.

Jiminy: Yes general! Come on youngin, I'll show you how we did it back 100 years ago!

Palca: Felly, Mags and I shall we tasked with designing your atire and Daryll ... darling what can you do?

Daryll: I ... I'm not sure. What do you want me to do?

They paused for a moment, everyone's eyes on Daryll. The cockroach sweated profusely and whimpered slightly. Y/N walked over to him and brought him outside the cave and high up into a tree.

Y/N: Whats the matter Daryll? Do you not like being part of the circus?

Daryll: It's not that! It's just, Carrow wants you, me, all of us dead and I feel like I'm going to have to be scared of him for the rest of my life. I'm just a coward.

Y/N: But you have the others, right? And you know they're gonna be able to protect you. Besides, we bested Carrow before so we'll be able to do it again.

Daryll gave a slight nod and Y/N climbed back down from the tree and left Daryll to think as he joined with Grace and Jiminy who were discussing something just outside the cave.

Grace: Y/N! Are you ready for your first and probably last singing lesson considering the show is tonight?

Y/N: I-

Grace: Great! Now let's start. The most important aspect of singing is singing from the heart, saying what you truly feel and letting all emotions out.

Y/N held up a finger at her to silence her as he stared at Jiminy who had stood still, unblinking.

Y/N: Is he alright?

Grace stopped for a moment and put her ear to his chest. She nodded and made some "mhm" noises.

Grace: He just died.

Y/N: He what?! Shouldn't we get some help?

Grace: He'll be fine. Just give it a minute.

They waited for a moment and Jiminy let out a cough as he reanimated back to life.

Jiminy: Woah-ho-ho! What did I miss?

Y/N: Oh. Does this happen often?

Grace: Eh, more or less.

Y/N: Oh, anyway you were saying?