And about Abhimanyu's condition, why Rayan did it... Let's see what happened a week ago.....
.
.
.
The next morning after event night

After breakfast Chauhans were randomly chatting and laughing, leisurely sitting at the lawn.

"Bhaiya I want to talk to you, it's urgent please".

Prity said pulling Abhimanyu abruptly out of the lawn.

"What happened chhoti, everything's alright??

He asked cupping Prity's cheeks.

She tried hard not to sob and finally revealed after gaining lots of guts.

"Bhaiya, there's a person stalking me, I mean following me everywhere and he left things in my room after I sleep. He even fool the guards. I doubted he might be one of our guard only but no he's someone we don't know. What's his actual intention I don't know but his letters were quite unusual too".

By the time Prity ended, Abhimanyu was tensed.

No one would dare to cross Chauhan's palace premises let alone invading someone's room, that also his lil sister.

Worry clouded his senses and he couldn't help snap at Prity, just like every elder would do.

"You fool, abb bta rhi ho. Kaha rehta hai dimag tumhara. Kuch hone ka wait kar rhi thi kya huhh!! What if something would've happened to you. Rani Lakshmi bai smjhti ho khud ho. Are you that adamant to fight alone. Then why am I your brother. Sirf bhaiya bolti ho maanti nhi. Pta hai na how dangerous this world is --------

And it continues for more than 10 minutes....

(You're telling this now, where are you lost, were you waiting for anything to happen. You think yourself as Queen Lakshmi bai. You only call me bhaiya or ever considered me)

Prity finally let out a harsh sob, those harsh words were piercing her heart. She just wanted to not bother her family and fight against her own difficulties alone.

It's just Abhimanyu's worries that's speaking....

After a good scolding, Abhimanyu left to take classes of those guards and find out, damn sure to bury that jerk alive in front of his sister.

But Prity she was standing at the same place crying her eyes out.

Gathering herself, she ran to her room knowing everyone would ask her about the condition and she's not in the state to answer.

"Baat nhi karungi bhaiya se, aise kyu daata unhone".

She pouted wiping her overflowing tears.
(I won't talk to bhaiya. Why did he scold me)

Laying on the bed she tried hard to stop those tears but they betrayed her.

"No no Prity it's my fault I'm really a fool. I should've just told him earlier. Kuch galat nhi bola bhaiya ne. He was worried".

She mumbled to herself crying like a child.
(What bhaiya said was true)

Unaware of the fact that someone's heart is wrenching too, seeing her crying.

Rayan would make sure to erase the reason forever.
And it's frustrating that he can't hurt Abhimanyu or kill him.

How dare him scolding his Lily.

He wanted to thrash the screen and land inside Prity's room to scoop her in his arms and wipe those tears out.

And right that moment, he vowed to show Abhimanyu what the result is if anyone would hurt Prity.