Chapter 22: Convincing Them

Disclaimer: This is from where the 'Overflow' get a little intense and some sensual/sexual language starts being mentioned. There is no smut but please only read further if you're comfortable with it.

If not then I've mentioned the parts in this chapter where the sexual intercourse starts, you can skip that and started reading from where I mentioned that sexual language ends.

Enjoy;)

________

T/P/V(Third/Person's/View)

It was the Friday, the final day for convincing the Avengers to let you and Loki go out for some reasons which they needed to believe.

You were sitting in the dining table with the other Avengers when Loki walked in and sat at his usual place, infront of you. You both shared a glance. ''Have you packed your bags?" He asked you suddenly.

"Yes but how are we going to convince them to let us go away? Did you decide what lie are you going to tell them?" You asked with stressful eyes.

"Shush.." he mumbled mentally and continued. "Take a deep breath" you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Do you trust me?" He asked you which caught you in surprise. "Y..es" you mumbled. "Then try to convince Stark to make me an official Avenger" he said which made you raise an eyebrow and open your eyes. You tilted your head and gave an adorable confused expression. "What?" He almost chuckled at that but held his laughter. "Trust me, dear"

You mumbled a inaudible 'fine' and turned next to Tony and poked his shoulder which made him turn his head to face you. 'Mr Stark' you started signing.

'I think Loki should be an official Avenger' he raised an eyebrow at that. "And why do you think that kiddo?" He asked and sipped his glass of water. 'Well you made me one of the three who would analyse Loki's behaviour for a couple of months and grade him on wheather he should be an Avenger or not. It's been three months since he joined this place and I think he's ready to be an Avenger' you paused and waited for his reply who just stared at you before bursting out in laughter.

"It doesn't work like that, Sweetie" he mumbled before laughing again. He took in a breath before he spoke. "There's three; You, Thor and Steve so only when all three of you agree on him becoming an Avenger only then we will agree on it." He answered. 'Then aske Steve and Thor right now wheather they agree or not' you signed which made him roll his eyes.

"Well I don't want to right now kiddo but you better stop behaving like a kid if I asked them..." he paused. He turned towards the two blondes. "Thor and Steve" he called them who immediately looked at him.

"Y/n wants to finalize on votes of Loki being an official Avenger or not. She's already voted for yes, it's up to you two. Do any of you think Reindeer Games should be an Avenger? Think carefully before you answer" he warned and waited for their reply.

"I'd vote for 'yes', Loki should be an Avenger" Thor answered immediately. "My brother has changed a lot since New York and I want him to work with us...as an Avenger and prove that he's ready for change" he muttered and Steve next to Loki, patted Loki's shoulder.

"Well of course Thor's his brother so he's showing his love to his little brother by doing this. I'm sure Steve will think carefully before answering" Tony mumbled and with eyes full of hope he watched Steve. "Well Cap?" He asked him. "And let me remind you Kiddo, if Steve says Loki isn't fit to be an Avenger then we'll send him ba-"
"I think he's ready Stark"

Tony's mouth droped as he glanced at Steve. "I didn't quite hear you" he mumbled. Steve let his breath. "Tony..." He mumbled. "My vote is for 'yes' I think Loki should be an Avenger too" Tony's eyes widened at that. You stood up and hugged Tony like a kid.