Chapter 4: Overflowing powers..

Y/n

I woke up with my eyes closed and felt my blanket having a different scent than mine. That's strange...

I fluttered my eyes and saw my ceiling in a different colour, I tilted my head left and saw my arm wrapped up around the raven God beside me. Uh-oh.

My powers are overflowing again...

Yes..I can teleport myself to wherever I want to go in my sleep only when my powers start to overflow..it happens sometimes. But it's the first time here in Stark Tower.

And the craziest thing about this overflow of powers is that I get attracted to hormones..mostly male hormones..mabye I got attracted to Loki's? Oh god this is bad...
But you can't blame me, it's in my species...umm...well I'm not human, my blood is blue but I don't remember my species's name. I was a kid back then!

I started to get the smell of his hormones again, and went even more closer than I was before, burying my face in his chest, taking a good scent of his hormones before he wakes up.

He groaned in his sleep and pushed me away, making me land on the floor and groan in pain. Tho he couldn't hear it because of my absence of voice..

I groaned again and fell asleep on the floor.

---

Loki

I woke up with a strange feeling. I look around see no one in my room. That's strange..my spell is never wrong.

I groaned and sat on the left side of my bed, with my eyes closed for a minute, trying to get the strange ease out of my mind.

I got up and walked a few steps ahead but bumped into an object at my feet, which made me land on the floor and groan.

What a strange day..

I opened my eyes but saw the little Mortal on the floor beside me, sleeping like it's her room.

"Wake up." I tried to wake her but she didn't open her eyes. I lost my patience and little harshly grabbed her wrists, pinning her on the wall. "Wake up!!" she groaned and fluttered her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly.

She gasped and gave a shocked look, right before landing her big wide eyes on my chest and her eyes went navy blue, I blinked with a frown.

"What are you-" she pushed and pinned me against the floor instead and started to sniffing my chest, holding my wrists just like how I did. I blushed.

"Wh-Wha-ar-are you d-d-stop!" I yelled. She looked up and tilted her head, her eyes still blue when she blinked a few times and went back to sniffing.

Wh-what is wrong with her?

"Behave yourself!" I said sternly. But she didn't seem to listen.

To make things worse, I heard footprints coming near my room and a gentle knock on my door.

"Loki, open the door." I heard Steve call me.

"Get off me this instant." I warned, but she didn't seem to care.

"Loki this is the last call, I have to break this door now." Steve warned, I flushed realising he might see this stupidity and pushed her away walking fast and opening the door half.

"Why so early Captain?" I asked with a smirk to look more of myself.

"Geez Loki, would you please put on a shirt first?" he said and looked away. I smirked seeing him so disturbed.

"Why, is it making you uncomfortable?" I ask with a sarcastic smile. He rolled his eyes.

"Just put on a shirt, Thor and I will be at the couch. I better call Y/n too since she's on the same duty as us." he said and turned away.

"Wait! Why bring that stupid mortal there anyways, aren't you two enough?" I asked with a little fuss, he turned behind and raised his eyebrow.

"Something bothering you man?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, "That stupid mortal" I mumbled in my breath.

"What?" he asked with a bewildered face. Just when I was about to reply, I felt the same tiny arms around my waist making me close the door a little bit in panic.

"Hehe..I'll be right back." I said and slammed the door, turning behind to the blue eyed stupid mortal who was now sniffing me again. Arhhh!

I pinned her against a wall "Would you stop!" I said in a panic whisper. Her eyes finally came back to her normal colour and she looked up at me and blushed.

She looked around and when finally saw me, she pushed me away and turned into a complete tomato face.

She went to open my door, but I pulled her arm realising Steve was still standing there. "Shhh! Steve is still standing over there teleport yourself back to your room now."

But just when I grabbed her, her eyes were slowly gone back to navy blue and fell on my chest again.
Arhh oh gods! What sort of curse is this!

So with no other choice, I teleported myself and her back to her room. I used some magic to make her fall asleep for few minutes and teleported myself back to my room with a groan.

What a strange mortal..

---

Y/n

"Y/n, wake up we need you here." I heard a voice from the other side.

I rubbed my eyes and went to open the door.

"You're awake, good. Now come to the main hall, we need to discuss about Loki." he said and walked away. I yawned.

After a couple of minutes of freshup, I went to the main hall and saw Steve and Thor sitting on the couch. I walk to them and give a friendly wave which they return.

Loki entered the room and sat opposite of them. I took a seat at the corner of the couch.

"Loki, we need to keep an eye on you for a whole day so you have to come and train with us." said Steve.

"And it will also train you to become an Avenger brother." said Thor beside him.

Loki rolled his eyes. "I don't wish to be an Avenger." Thor laughed "I know, but do you have any other choice?" he shook his head.
Thor patted his shoulder.

"Y/n, you're coming too, we need to see your fighting skills."

___________