Chapter 7: Centuries of overflow..

Loki

"Wake up" I pushed her shoulder gently, she whined and held on me more tightly, I groaned.

"C'mon I don't want to do this again..." I mumbled and layed my head back on my pillow.

With no choice I tickled her waist, making her groan and hold my wrist tightly. I took the chance and pinned her hand above her head, making her groan and flatter her eyes open.

"You're powers are overflowing again, kitten." I said softly as she opened her eyes slowly.

Her eyes widened as she saw me again in the same condition few days ago and her eyes going navy blue again but I caught her both wrists this time before she pinned me.

I pinned her wrists above her head, my hair falling on her face a little, making her groan and flutter her eyes looking at mine.

Her face being so close, I just wish to......Ah-What am I thinking?

She flushed, started kicking me hardly before I used my legs to pin hers for her to stop.

"I told you to stay away from my Mind!" I yell-whispered, she blinked bewilderedly.

For a minute I was confused before I realised I had my mental walls builded up. Foolish me..

I freed my mental walls for a while. But not completely..

What are you doing in my room? Please get off of me! She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh so you think I'M at YOUR room...? Oh sweet kitten look around, you're in mine." I said and tightened my hand holding her wrists.

She looked around and her eyes widened.

I'm so sorry I didn't know this would happen...again. She flushed.

I was feeling her small warm body beneath mine, getting lost in thoughts again. But she spoke on my mind.

Please get off me. I flushed looking at the way I held her and let her go, sitting aside with legs folded.

She sat and rubbed her eyes before blinking a few times.

"So, now tell me your past experience with 'overflow' of your powers." I hummed and sat back on my bed comfortably.

'Umm..well everytime..or well every once in a long time my powers start to overflow, I use magic even when I'm unconscious or asleep.'

I hummed with my eyes closed. "Is there anything else which happens?" I asked, rubbing my chin with my fingers.

'When any of my old powers or new powers occur I start to teleport myself anywhere I want in my sleep.'

"Sooo were you wishing to be in my room Kitten?" I smirked and looked a her, which made her red as a tomato.

OF COURSE NOT!! I mean yes, when you were screaming and crying in your sleep few days ago I felt worried and wished to be there to help.' she replied looking at her cross-folded feet with red cheeks.

I chuckled and held her chin to look at me.

"So that's why you have been unconsciously sneaking in my room.." I smirked. She blushed harder than before.

She pushed my hand away. I hid an amusing smile.

"But what about the blue eyes and the.....Sniffing?" I asked and flushed a little.

Umm..well that....I..I'm not actually a human and-

"WHAT!?"I yelled. Which made her a little red. My jaw dropped with shock.