Chapter 3: Midnight screams..

Y/n

It's almost midnight and I felt a little hungry.

I slowly went to the kitchen with slow movements to not wake up anyone, slowly I sneaked into the kitchen with no other light than the moonlight from the high window.

I signed and placed my hands on the counter for few seconds, but felt someone breath on my ear and froze.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I gasped at the breath I felt at my ear, making me shiver a little.

I turned behind and saw the raven god standing very close to me. I gulped and thought; just getting something to eat.

He can't fucking goddamn hear you Y/n!!

I pointed at the refrigerator he looked at it and then back at me. "What's that?" he asked.

I moved to my right and got some space to write down refrigerator on my tiny book and show him.

He made a bewildered face and looked at me. He never heard of refrigerators? Don't they have it in Asgard?

I walked near it and opened the door, some light falling on me and Loki.. And took two cups of ice cream, giving one for him and the other for me.

He held it up and turned it a few times, I giggled and he looked at me.

I pointed at the ice cream cup on my hand and slowly opened the cap, and took a spoon and took a bite, he watched carefully. I signed him to eat it too, he looked at it and slowly opened the cap and examined some on his spoon before taking it.

His eyes glowed wide and he took another spoon and another before stopping and taking a glance at me looking at him.

"It isn't so bad what is it?" he asked and took another spoon. I took the cap and showed him the name written upon it.

"Ice cream.." he mumbled and glanced at me. I tilted my head a little bewilderedly, he leaned in a little and rubbed his thumb on my nose and licked the ice cream on it. I flushed. Idiot..

He kept his empty cup on the kitchen counter and went back to his room without a word.

I throwed the cups on a dustbin and went back to sleep.

---

I woke up when I heard a loud scream from the other room. I looked at the clock, it was two in the morning.

I took a deep breath and went outside to see who it was. The scream came once again from Loki's room. Why is he screaming?

I took a few steps to his door and tried to open it but it was locked. So I teleported myself inside his room.

I saw Loki, on his bed with pale skin, dark circles and shirtless.

He screamed again and cried a little in his sleep. I panicked and tried to wake him up. He suddenly woke up and started panting. But then he started to weep and hid his face behind his knees.

I didn't know anything else to do so I rubbed his back wrapped my arms around him for comfort. He pushed me away and grabbed my neck to choke but stopped when he saw my face.

"You? What are you doing here?" he asked with a glare. I gulped and tried to explain but he didn't understand. So I placed my hand on his forehead and closed my eyes to talk in mind.

'you were screaming and crying in your sleep
Are you okay?'

I took away my hand and opened my eyes, he looked at me with a stern face. ''Go back to your room." he said and pushed me away.

I didn't which mad him a little mad "I SAID GO!" he yelled and layed back on his bed.

I placed my palm on his forehead and asked in his mind 'is anything bothering you?' he opened his eyes and pinned me with a angry glare.

"I. Said. Go." he warned, before I could react he pulled my wrist and shoved me outside his door, making me land on the floor. I hissed at the pain on my wrist.

He angrily shut his door and left me alone in the dark hall. I knocked on his door but didn't get any response.

I went back and tried to sleep, but all I could do was think why was he screaming.

_______

P. S

My dad bought me an ice cream when I was writing this;)
Strange coincidence...