Chapter 17: Hospital drama -_-

Loki

I tried to ignore those annoying teenagers talking to me.

I tried to use my magic to hurt them but that stupid bracelet gave me an electric shock which made me flinch.

"Oh look your little slut came out the check-up room" 

I glanced up and saw Y/n coming towards me and her eyes were...red? What is going on?

She turned to those teenagers with a glare and threw them back with her magic, making them touch the wall and fall down miserably. Oh no

"Y/n stop" I warned as she started creating a big giant earth monster with her hand movement. I immediately pulled her hand which vanished her earth monster. "Please stop" I begged which she ignored and pushed me away, making me land on the floor with a groan. I stood up and watched the scene with no choice.

She tilted her head towards a terrified nurse and grabbed her wrist. The nurse's eyes went white as she spoke:
If you dared to talk shit about Loki one more time, I will make sure you become a corpse.

Her eyes landed back on those terrified teenagers who were flinching hard when she summoned her sword. "We're sorry!" They begged to her with fear.

She glared. The nurse translated:
Apologise to him 

Those teenagers came towards me and started to kneel down and apologise. "We're sorry Mr. Loki, it won't happen again" a boy apologised.

"We're really sorry Mr. Loki. I'll never compare you to your brother again" another girl cried.

"I'll never call your girlfriend a slut again. Please forgive me" a boy said which got in my nerves and reminded me of the ferocious being standing there opposite of me.

I tilted my head back to Y/n and grabbed her hand to pull her to my side, I grabbed both of her shoulders. "Y/n wake up! Stop this madness!" I cried and gave a frown when she still seemed mad and her eyes red.

"Y/n please.." I mumbled before I leaned down and placed my forehead against hers and placed two fingers against her temple. I used some of my remaining magic to bring her consciousness back which seemed to work after a few minutes.

Her eyes flew open and her eyes were back to her normal ones. I let out a breath in relief and stepped back. She blinked and looked around. 'What happened? Why is everyone looking at me?' she asked and flushed a little when she saw everyone's stare. I chuckled slightly.

Another nurse came out with a phone and panicked.

"This lady here just hurt the doctor really bad, he's unconscious and bleeding. Stay here or I'll call the cops. They're on their way!" She yelled and pointed at Y/n before she brought the doctor in a wheelchair.

I tilted my head back to Y/n. "Did you do it?" I asked seriously for which she nodded. I gave a glare. "Why?" I asked. 'He tried to assault me and I tried to defend myself and went crazy when he injected a syringe on my arm' I felt my blood boiling.

"He did what" I mumbled as I turned to the doctor. I took slow stepped towards him and I tried to talk but all I could do was throw a punch on his face. He groaned. The nurse came in rushing towards me. "He's already bleeding what are you doing!? Stop!" She tried to push my arm away from him.

"He tried to assault her!" I yelled back at her which widened her eyes. "What?" She muttered.

The cops came in and told everyone to freeze. I told the cops everything that Y/n told me and they handcuffed the doctor and Y/n till everything was clear. They asked Y/n about the event and the cops and few staff went to the security room to check the cameras.