Chapter 115

Mulai dari awal

Cale was now confident that they knew how to protect themselves and how to retreat when the situation called for it – he taught them and they learnt it all well from him.

Adin had his gentle smile on his face as he shrugged his shoulders to his trusted subordinates in order to say that it was sad but that there was nothing he could do about it.

“This dumb bastard still thought he had a chance back then…” Cale mumbled, his glare as he looked at Adin's smug face was full of venom and disgust. Unlike the present him seated in the Palantír Hall, the expression on the Cale within the Palantír was different. That Cale was smiling right in front of Adin – the Palantír was blatantly showing it to everyone in the hall.

‘Hey bastard, you’re the one who is going to kick the bucket soon enough. You don’t have time to worry about others right now.’

“Angry Hyung-nim is really different from what I imagined.” TCF!Basen thought to himself while thinking back to the time Cale had said he would go to the underground prison to interrogate Clopeh after the Henituse War. TCF!Basen had made many incorrect assumptions about his brother back then, but that didn't matter now because he had been given this opportunity to learn about and understand his big brother in a very unique and invasive way.

<Chapter 322: Falling (1)>
“Your highness, when are you thinking about hitting the Roan Kingdom? We will probably start with the Gyerre territory, right?”

“Hah… unbelievable!! These bastards wanted to pick a fight with Antonio and Sonata Gyerre first… They must have really wanted to die!” TCF!Alberu gleefully tried to contain his devious delight. He just barely managed to turn his smile into a rueful expression when TBOAH!Alberu spoke up to question something that had been bothering him for some time now.

“Didn’t the Gyerre Household follow the Third Prince?” he asked.
TCF!Alberu smiled blindingly – radiant even in his Dark Elf form if anyone asked Cale's opinion – and then he gestured to Cale. TBOAH!Alberu and TBOAH!Zed gawked in surprise, their jaws hanging ajar in disbelief. Cale, or rather his antics to pull of crazy and seemingly impossible miracles, had once again rendered the Crossman duo from the TBOAH!World speechless.

TCF!Zed avoided all other gazes that turned to look his way – he didn't want to admit it, but Cale and his son were far more capable of keeping the Kingdom in check then he was - he'd become lax and unaware of too many things during his time as King of Roan. Luckily now the mantle was upon the shoulders of someone far more capable than him, someone who obviously loved Roan, even to the point of turning her into the strongest and only empire on the continent.  

‘Aigoo.’
Cale shook his head side to side at the things the knight was saying to Adin.
– Human! That knight and the Imperial Prince have such unbelievable thoughts!
‘That’s exactly how I feel.’

Cale approached Adin a little more.
– Human, human! I am thoroughly observing the inside of this terrace. Just trust me.

The Palantír revealed that unlike normal terraces, this terrace was divided up on the inside with glass and Cale was busy observing Adin who was on the other side of the glass. While Cale was observing him, he noticed that something was weird. In the same way, several people in the Palantír Hall noticed and gossipped about it too. 

Adin’s complexion was oddly too good.

The Imperial doctor refilled the wine glass with more dead mana as he asked Adin something completely unexpected. He asked him who Adin intended to send to the Eastern continent. This confused not only Cale on the Palantír, but many other people all around the hall once more. Adin replied that he was “not so sure” about it, but he had an odd smile on his face that made the young ones around the Palantír Hall uncomfortable.