Paw Patrol: Sleepover Pup Snacks

Start from the beginning

Melody: (takes off the patch off her arm but her tummy remains slim) Hm?

Mason: (is handed the patch) Time to turn it off! (taps the paw button and it glows purple and Melody's tummy grows without warning)

Melody: (giggles) Impressive!

Sound: (snoring)

Melody: (presses her ear against her tummy to find it's the source of the snoring) (giggles)

Mason: Is she asleep inside there?

Melody: (smiles and nods) (giggles)

Mason: (sends the patch to be mass produced too) Thanks for testing it Melody!

Melody: No problem Mason! (paw on her enlarged belly)

Mason: How about you and Mirage enjoy yourselves, you deserve a little mother daughter time!

Melody: (touched) Thanks Mason! (affectionately licks him)

Mason: (chuckles) Such good pups! (hugs Melody)

Melody: (nuzzles Mason) Thanks Mason!

Mason: I've got to get going, there's gonna be an eating contest between our Lycan pup buddy Luna, Everest, and Rubble at the Magic Paw Inn/Arena!

Melody: Very interesting!

(scene changes to Mason arriving at the Magic paw Inn/Arena where a small crowd has gathered while Venus, Hex, Wildfire, Elastica, Tundra, Snowflake, Snowball, and Snowdrop helping out)

Liberty and Skye: (cheers) Go pups go!

Rubble and Everest: Thanks guys!

Mason: (walks over) So what's on the menu for the eating contest?

Wildfire: Pup sushi, meatballs, and pizza!

Rubble: (eagerly) Yum!

Everest: Yeah!

Luna: (howls)

Tundra: (walks over to Mason and taps his foot) (quietly) Mason?

Mason: (bends down) Something up girl?

Tundra: (whispers) I was curious about adding a desert like ice cream!

Mason: (whispers) Why not enchanted ice cream? Hold on! (snaps fingers pausing time for everyone but himself and the magic pups)

Luna: Who paused time?

Mason: (winks to Luna)

Luna: It does give time for mom and my sister to come!

Mason: (to magic pups) Pups, time to make new magical food, suggested by Tundra! Enchanted Ice Cream all flavors but the one for the image will be vanilla!

Luna: (licks lips) Yummy!

Mason: (uses his power to help with creating enchanted ice cream that causes weight gain, weight loss, returning to original weight, and normal) All four kinds ready!

Magic Pups: Cool! And in more ways than one! (chuckles)

(time resumes and nobody but Mason and the magic pups know)

Tundra: (to others) A new item was suddenly added!

Everest: What's that Tundra?

Tundra: Enchanted ice cream and it can cause the same magical effects as the other three special foods!

Everest: (happily) Yay! Ice cream!

Rubble: Yummy and cool! (chuckles)

Skye: Sounds yummy! What kinds of flavors?