Chapter 156: Rewriting The Plot

Start from the beginning

Moreover, he could place Tyrant, Michael, Toshogun, and Kaio, these Devil Puppets, all inside the alternate space of the Door Door Fruit. When necessary, he could use Parasitic Threads Manipulation to bring them out and directly attack the opponents.

This is... Space-Time Ninjutsu?!

Witnessing the door opening in the air before their eyes and the fleeting emerald alternate space, Third, standing nearby, suddenly widened his eyes, his heart pounding wildly.

This kid... could it be?!

Since Yu's powerful return to Konoha on the battlefield, Third had found himself unable to fathom the strength of this young man.

Three years have passed, and now, witnessing the mysterious Space-Time abilities displayed by Yu, though Third doesn't know the specific function, he still can't help but feel a sense of trepidation.

"This is a Cloud Ninja with the intention of abducting the heiress of your Hyuga Clan main family..."

"Unfortunately for them, they ran into me when escaping Konoha, and now, I've already taken care of them."

Feeling the peculiar gazes of everyone, Yu looked at the body of the Hidden Cloud Jonin Mokai on the ground and then swept his gaze over all the ninjas present.

"I want you to understand the situation..."

"Now, the victorious side is us, Konoha, not Hidden Cloud. The ones who should be laying out conditions are us!"

With a sharp gaze fixed on all the ninjas present, Yu sternly rebuked, "So what if they are Cloud Ninjas? Their strongest Raikage ended up dead at my hands."

"Our frontline ninjas risked their lives on the battlefield to secure the victory in this war, and here you are, hiding, willingly sacrificing fellow village ninjas out of fear of war..."

While speaking with a deep tone, Yu looked at the gazes of the Konoha crowd with increasing disdain, "Whether it's the body of the Third Raikage or the body of the Hyuga clan head, not a single one will be handed over to them!"

"If they want to use this as an excuse to start a war, then we will give them a war!!"

"At that time, I won't mind stepping into the Land of Lightning and flattening their entire Hidden Cloud Ninja village!!"

Speaking to the end, Yu's voice almost roared, and the formidable aura emanating from him, befitting a Kage, involuntarily filled the room.

Silence, a deathly quiet.

After Yu finished his intense words, the entire meeting room fell into silence.

Feeling the overwhelming presence emanating from Yu, the expressions on the faces of all the ninjas present varied. Some showed a kind of shame, as if they had lost their country, while others were shocked by the immense power emanating from Yu.

"Cough, cough..."

"I believe that what Yu said is not without reason..."

Finally, after a long while, Third's low voice broke the silence in the room.

After taking a deep breath, Third's face showed signs of internal struggle, but ultimately transformed into a determined expression, "Merely giving in is not the best strategy for protecting the country and Konoha..."

"As the victor of the Third Great Ninja War, with the Cloud Ninja attempting to lay their hands on the Kekkei Genkai of the Hyuga main family in Konoha, we have no reason to bow down and compromise!"

"So, in the name of the Third Hokage, I assure everyone that this time we will negotiate with the Cloud Ninja to the end, and we will absolutely not sacrifice the innocent ninjas in the village in vain!"

'It seems you haven't completely gone senile yet...

Sarutobi-sensei...'

Seeing that Third in front of him finally acknowledged his viewpoint and made a clear decision, Yu couldn't help but show a satisfied smile.

Unlike the indecisive Hokage depicted in anime, the current Third before him vaguely reminded him of the former formidable ninja who once shook the ninja world.

"Fantastic!!"

"Hail Hokage-sama!!"

"Scarlet Yu! Thanks to Yu-sama!!"

Seeing that Yu had successfully persuaded the Third Hokage and caused him to ultimately change his decision, a wave of cheers erupted from all the ninjas in the entire meeting room.

Especially the Hyuga Clan ninjas, they certainly didn't want to see their Clan head treated as a bargaining chip to avoid war, as it would cast a shameful stain on both the entire family and the village.

"Hiruzen?!"

However, the two Konoha Elders standing beside them were astonished. They had not expected that Third would be successfully persuaded by Yu to make what they perceived as such an unwise decision.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter