Chapter 92: Arrival to the Battlefield

At the border between the Country of Fields and the Country of Fire,

Similar to the Country of Rain, which once became a battlefield for the three major nations of Fire, Earth, and Wind, this small nation without a Ninja village has also turned into a stage for the hegemony struggle between the three major nations of Fire, Earth, and Lightning.

Whether it's Iwagakure coming from a distant land, or the neighboring Konoha, or even the Cloud Hidden Village advancing straight from the northeast, Ninjas from these three countries are staging fierce battles on this land again and again.

"Slaughter them!!"

"Kill every Konoha Ninja!!"

"Attack! Don't let a single Iwa ninja escape!!"

On the vast terrain, hundreds of Ninjas from the two camps are engaged in a frenzied battle.

Occasional intense explosions can be heard, along with dazzling Ninjutsu. Shurikens and kunais are raining down like a storm, never ceasing.

This is the checkpoint from the Country of Fields to enter the Country of Fire. Konoha's Ninjas absolutely cannot allow Iwa Ninjas to break through from here into the territory of the Country of Fire.

"Partial Multi-Size Jutsu!!"

A bulky and obese figure swiftly moves on the battlefield.

Unleashing the unique Secret Jutsu of the Konoha's Akimichi clan, the right hand of this obese young Ninja instantly enlarged. The disproportionately massive fist strikes out, sending a group of Iwa Ninjas flying in an instant.

Akimichi Doto – a Jonin from Konoha, a skilled member of the Akimichi clan, and also one of the old teammates of the yellow flash, Minato Namikaze. The Secret Jutsu of the Akimichi clan is executed with unparalleled mastery.

"Fang Passing Fang!!"

Simultaneously, another Konoha Jonin on the battlefield shows no hesitation.

A white giant dog by his side transforms into its true form using the Beast Human Clone technique. The two rapidly spin in the air, creating two highly destructive tornadoes that send a group of elite Iwa Ninjas flying.

Inuzuka Gaku – a skilled member of the Inuzuka clan, also a former teammate of Minato Namikaze, joins forces with Akimichi Doto to lead the Konoha Ninjas at the frontline against the Iwa Ninjas.

"Oh? Experts from the Konoha Akimichi clan and Inuzuka clan..."

"But this time, both in terms of numbers and the quality of Ninjas, we have the advantage!"

Upon witnessing the formidable destructive power displayed by Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku on the battlefield, a sharp voice with a hint of madness resounded. A Rock Ninja, whose hair seemed to explode like a hedgehog, leaped high from the crowd.

"Explosion Release: Landmine Fist!!"

With a special infusion of Chakra into both hands, the clenched fists hammered the ground, triggering a violent explosion seemingly out of nowhere.

"Boom!!"

Countless rocks scattered on the ground, and several Konoha Ninjas on the battlefield couldn't react in time, directly perishing in the tremendous explosion.

"This is... a Kekkei Genkai?!"

Seeing the Rock Ninja before them able to create such an explosion with just the fists, Akimichi Doto, who had just knocked away a Ninja, instantly narrowed his pupils.

"Damn it! It's a Ninja from Iwagakure's demolition unit!!"

At this moment, Inuzuka Gaku, who had stopped his movements on the other side, had already recognized that the opponent was a member of the demolition unit from Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stones.

"Haha! Explode, let it explode!!"

Amidst the crazed laughter, the Iwagakure Jonin not only displayed exquisite Taijutsu but also caused every object he struck to undergo a violent explosion.

Gari – a Jonin from the Village Hidden in the Stones, and also a member of Iwagakure's demolition unit. His Kekkei Genkai, formed by combining Earth and Lightning attribute Chakra, is the Explosion Release. It allows him to concentrate Chakra in his fists, causing a detonation upon striking something.

"Get out of my way! Let me handle this!!"

Unexpectedly, among the Rock Ninjas, there was a Jonin with the Kekkei Genkai. At this moment, the stout figure of Akimichi Doto stood in front of the Konoha Ninjas.

Spiked Human Bullet Tank!!

With two ropes adorned with numerous shurikens wrapped around his body, Akimichi Doto's hair suddenly surged, becoming rigid and covering his entire body.

Using the Multi-Size Jutsu to enlarge his body, he transformed into a tremendously destructive swirling ball, relentlessly crushing towards the group of Rock Ninjas!

"You've fallen into the trap!!"

Facing the incredibly destructive Spiked Human Bullet Tank charging towards him, a strange smile appeared on the face of the Explosion Release Ninja Gari.

"Earth Release: Sandwich Jutsu!!"

As expected, right after Gari's words, another deep voice resonated.

A colossal and muscular Ninja emerged from the Rock Ninjas. He wore a red headband and pressed his large hands against the ground, exuding an overwhelming aura.

"Oh no! It's Kitsuchi!!"

Seeing the appearance of this towering Rock Ninja, Akimichi Doto, who was unleashing the Spiked Human Bullet Tank, was suddenly shocked.

He and Inuzuka Gaku immediately recognized that the opponent was none other than Lord Third's son, Onoki's formidable Jonin son, Kitsuchi.

"Boom, rumble!!"

Sure enough, the entire battlefield trembled.

On both sides of the ground, two immense hemispherical masses of rock and soil suddenly rose, carrying astonishing momentum and power, converging towards Akimichi Doto to crush him in a relentless pincer attack!

This is Kitsuchi's expertise in advanced Earth Release Ninjutsu, capable not only of immobilizing the target but also of flattening and crushing both humans and objects before him.

In the original work, Kitsuchi, whose strength surpasses the typical Jonin level, employed this Earth Release Ninjutsu.

Its power at times even suppressed the Outer Path's Demonic Statue summoned by Uchiha Obito, and during the final battle, successfully confined the Ten-Tails. The aura Kitsuchi emanated when using this technique was so formidable that even Hyuga Hiashi, the head of the Konoha Hyuga clan, was astonished.

"This is bad..."

Unexpectedly, in addition to Explosion Release Ninja Gari, this time, a Rock Ninja, Onoki's son Kitsuchi, was also mobilized.

Although the Spiked Human Bullet Tank had been stopped in time, facing the enormous masses of rock and soil rising on both sides, closing in for a pincer attack, Akimichi Doto had no way to escape.

"Success... Let's take one down first!"

Gazing at the unavoidably doomed Akimichi Doto, Explosion Release Ninja Gari revealed a hint of a cruel smile at the corner of his mouth.

But at this critical moment, a sudden change occurred.

Five blue Chakra Threads silently sliced through the air, and in the blink of an eye, they quietly attached and bound themselves to Akimichi Doto. In that moment of imminent danger, they miraculously pulled Akimichi Doto out entirely!

"Boom!!"

The two enormous masses of rock and soil finally merged, causing everything before the eyes of everyone to be crushed and compressed into powder amidst the earth-shaking.

"This is... Chakra Threads?!"

Being involuntarily pulled out of the range of the compressed earth, Akimichi Doto, looking at the blue Chakra Threads retracted from his body, couldn't help but widen his eyes in astonishment.

"Damn it! I was actually saved... Who did it?!"

Not only the Konoha Ninjas, but all the Rock Ninjas on the battlefield were now searching in all directions to find out who rescued Akimichi Doto from that seemingly fatal situation just now.

"Phew... Finally arrived."

A unfamiliar, serene voice shattered the silence on the battlefield, causing all the Ninjas to look up.
Above their heads, a young man was unexpectedly hovering in the air.

He had white hair and wore a black Ninja hoodie. At this moment, his amber-colored eyes were focused on the battlefield below, and a playful smile graced his lips.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter