Chapter 126: Facing Ten Thousand With One

Continuous Pressure Cannons!!

It seemed that Michael and Toshogun unleashed their attacks, and behind Yu, Tyrant also refused to be outdone.

The power of the Paw Fruit on his body fully activated, with ripples resembling bear paws appearing on his hands.

Then, his palms intertwined, crazily propelling all the air in front of him. Numerous bear paw-shaped energy shockwaves, like balloons, soared toward the army of Iwa-nin in front of him. The highly compressed air suddenly exploded, creating a series of intense explosions within the crowd.

Tyrant and Toshogun, one a Paramecia-type Devil puppet, the other a Logia-type Devil puppet.

The combination of battlefield bombardment and humanoid moving calamities unleashed a power that unexpectedly halted the advance of tens of thousands of Iwa-nin!

"Damn..."

"They actually let him single-handedly kill so many of our ninjas?!"

Unexpectedly, Yu's strength turned out to be so formidable that countless Iwa-nin were caught off guard and sent flying. Seeing the white-haired youth in front of them single-handedly blocking the advance of the entire Ninja army, all the Iwa-nin present were shocked and horrified.

"This is Scarlet Yu's strength?"

"No wonder he could kill Lord Han and the Third Raikage of Hidden Cloud..."

Witnessing a companion beside them being turned into a blood mist by the shockwave burst from Tyrant Pressure Cannon, an Iwa-nin had an incredulous expression on his blood-stained face.

"What nonsense is Scarlet Yu... Just a little devil!"

"No matter how strong he is, he's just one person! We have a full ten thousand ninjas here!"

"Attack! Surround him! Drain his Chakra and then kill him!!"

The astonishing power unleashed by Yu disrupted their formation with just a glance, and after more than a hundred ninjas were killed in the blink of an eye, the Iwa-nin army present was finally completely enraged.

"Earth Release·Earth Dragon Bullet!!"
"Earth Release: Earth Spear!!"
"Earth Release: Rupturing Earth Palm!!"
"Explosive Clay: Explosion!!"

For a moment, countless powerful Ninjutsu, akin to raindrops, relentlessly showered down in the form of shurikens, bombarding Yu with a relentless onslaught. The entire battlefield plain was pockmarked by numerous explosions.

"Damn..."

"The attack frequency is too high..."

Facing the relentless assault of numerous Iwa-nin, although Yu manipulated Michael to expand a massive Protective Barrier, blocking off most of the attacks, he felt the entire air around him continuously vibrating and exploding.

Seeing one Iwa-nin after another bypassing the defense of the Protective Barrier and quickly closing in, attempting to engage in close-quarters Taijutsu, a hint of gravity appeared on Yu's face.

Without the cover of teammates, standing alone on the battlefield against such a quantity and frequency of attacks, if not possessing the strongest shield like the Third Raikage or the protective abilities of Uchiha Madara's Susanoo, even ordinary ninjas, including Kage-level experts, would be obliterated in an instant.

"Sizzle sizzle sizzle..."

Thousands of birds chirped in unison as the sound of electrical currents resonated. With a casual motion, Yu released the Chidori: Star Crusher, turning the dozen or so Iwa-nin who were close by into charred remains.

Facing the endless tide of ninjas stretching as far as the eye could see, Yu couldn't help but feel ruthless. The blood flowing in his veins ignited with the intensity of the ongoing battle.

Blade of Flowing Water!!

The power of the Thread Fruit within him erupted completely. Leaning against the massive Protective Barrier erected by Michael, Yu faced the Iwa-nin charging from both sides, transforming one hand into an indomitable blade and fiercely slashing out!

"Be careful! Get down quickly!!"

Several powerful Iwa-nin frantically shouted upon seeing Yu's movements.

Shh!!

However, it was too late. All the ninjas present felt a white laser flash before their eyes.

The countless Iwa-nin rushing towards Yu couldn't evade in time, falling like harvested wheat.

All of them were mercilessly cut down by Yu's razor-sharp Blade of Flowing Water, and a large amount of blood converged, forming a small river that spread across the entire battlefield.

"Damn guy!"

"Kill! At any cost, we must kill him!!"

Witnessing the hellish scene before them, seeing Yu single-handedly kill so many comrades in an instant, every Iwa-nin present was seething with anger.

Ice Age!!

Ursus Shock: Air Bullet!!

Before the Iwa-nin on the battlefield could retaliate or counterattack, the incarnate Devil of Ice, Toshogun, and the battlefield bulldozer, Tyrant, had already completed their powerful moves.

Before the surrounding Iwa-nin could react, the terrifying Freezing Air, freezing everything in its path, erupted madly. The entire battlefield plain became an endless expanse of ice, and in an instant, everything turned into translucent white ice sculptures.

Not only that, but the compressed white energy orb formed between Tyrant's palms slowly drifted into the crowd. Like the shockwave of an atomic bomb, it exploded, engulfing countless Iwa-nin in its wake...

...

"What?!"

"Ten thousand Iwa-nin?!"

At the same time, in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Konoha.

Gazing at the battered Akimichi Doto and a group of Konoha ninjas before him, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, had an instant change in expression.

They had thought that the Great Ninja War had come to an end, but they never expected the Iwa-nin to launch such a massive attack at this moment.

"Minato... No, Lord Hokage..."

"Now, it's Yakushi Yu single-handedly holding off ten thousand Iwa-nin on the front lines. Please quickly dispatch ninjas for reinforcements!"

Watching his former comrade, who had now become the Fourth Hokage of Konoha, Akimichi Doto couldn't spare a moment for pleasantries. He urgently spoke.

"What?! Yu is actually..."

Upon hearing that Yu was single-handedly facing ten thousand ninjas on the front lines, everyone in Konoha present was stunned by this shocking news.

Especially Lord Third, even though he had resigned from the position of Hokage, upon suddenly hearing such news, he stood up abruptly.

"Fourth Hokage! It's urgent; we need to act quickly!"

Whether it was for Yu's sake or to defend the Land of Fire's borders, Lord Third would not allow these Iwa-nin to breach the Land of Fire's defenses.

"I understand, Lord Third."

Seeing Lord Third's reaction, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, nodded with a serious expression, his sharp gaze sweeping across the Konoha crowd.

"Everyone, get ready. Assemble the ninja forces; we're departing together!"

...

Color of Arms: Coating!!
Foot Shaving String!!

Eight extremely sharp threads wrapped in black Armament Haki. After a kick from Yu, they directly cut into pieces several Iwa-nin who were rushing towards him.

Before they could catch their breath, Yu's Observation Haki detected numerous Iwa-nin pressing on from behind once again.

Surpassing Whirlwind Whip!!

Countless sharp threads formed in his hand, gathering like a whirlwind in his palm. In an instant, they coalesced into an immensely thick and robust pillar of threads, shooting out to a length exceeding a hundred meters.

After piercing through the bodies of a dozen or so Iwa-nin nearby, the thick pillar of threads, resembling a snake, danced gracefully in the air. It formed layer after layer of an incredibly sharp defensive web around Yu, cutting through the air and severing all the Iwa-nin who approached from every direction!

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter