Chapter 136: Nine-Tails Invasion

This guy...

How did he manage to break through the barrier here?

Eyes tightly locked onto the mask-wearing man who appeared out of nowhere, Minato Namikaze gripped a specially crafted trident-style Kunai in his hand. As long as the opponent revealed the slightest opening, he would use the Flying Thunder God Jutsu to instantly kill him.

"Impressive, the Yellow Flash..."

"However, I have long abandoned this world. You can't intimidate me."

Feeling the chilling killing intent from Minato Namikaze, the masked man sneered. He instantly threw Naruto, whom he held in his arms, into the air.

As expected, Minato Namikaze, whose reflexes crowned the Shinobi world, used the Body Flicker Jutsu. In an instant, he appeared on the ceiling, saving his child.

"Boom!"

But just as he rescued Naruto and held him into his arms, Minato Namikaze's expression changed. The swaddling clothes around Naruto had been unknowingly affixed with Explosive Tags that had started to detonate.

In the midst of a violent explosion, using the just-born Naruto as a distraction, the masked man finally employed the "lure the tiger away from the mountain" strategy to temporarily take away Kushina Uzumaki. He successfully extracted the Nine-Tails and controlled it with the Sharingan.

In the bustling central streets of Konoha at night, a vortex-like distortion occurred in the space's center.

The mysterious masked man suddenly appeared here, having quickly utilized space-time Ninjutsu to reach Konoha's center after disengaging from the battle.

"Destroy Konoha, Summoning Jutsu!!!" With a resentful voice, the masked man pressed his hand to the ground, and the Summoning seal instantly unfolded on the ground.

"Roar!!!" Without warning, carrying an aura of destruction, the Nine-Tails appeared out of thin air in the center of Konoha.

At the Uchiha Clan's territory at this moment.

"Really... Mom and Dad actually went out at this time." Young Itachi Uchiha sat at home, holding the unsettled and crying Sasuke in his arms.

"Don't cry, Sasuke, be good... Big brother will always be with you."

....

"Boom!!!" Suddenly, a loud noise echoed from the center of the Konoha Ninja Village.

Accompanied by a mighty beast's roar, flames soared into the night sky above Konoha in an instant!

"What is this..."

"The Nine-Tails incident couldn't possibly be happening tonight, could it?!" Yu, who had just finished training and returned to the village, saw the colossal figure that appeared out of nowhere in the center of Konoha.

Witnessing this scene, Yu immediately thought of the possibility of the Nine-Tails incident happening this year, but he couldn't pinpoint the exact time, let alone tonight.

"But then again, to be able to do something like this right under the nose of the Yellow Flash..."

"Uchiha Obito, the former underachiever, has truly grown remarkably under the guidance of Uchiha Madara..."

Gazing at the world before him, ablaze with towering flames, Yu muttered to himself. However, his feet didn't hesitate; he immediately activated the Body Flicker Jutsu, swiftly rushing towards the chaotic center of Konoha.

Although the Konoha Orphanage is situated on the outskirts of the Konoha village and is unlikely to suffer damage from the Nine-Tails invasion, Yu needs to ensure the safety of Yugao and others in the central part of Konoha.