Chapter 18: The Little Overlord of the Ninja School

Huh?

Why does this kid look so familiar?

In the shade of the trees on the left side of the path, two boys who appeared to be around ten years old, probably close to graduating from the ninja school, were pinning a seven or eight-year-old child against the wall.

Originally, Yu had no extra energy to care about such matters. However, when he saw the child pinned against the wall, with dark skin and deep, pineapple-like hair, he felt that he looked very familiar.

So, he stopped in his tracks and calmly spoke up, "Hey, you two! What do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?"

Hearing someone interfering, the two ten-year-old ninja school boys immediately turned around. But when they saw the little kid standing behind them, who was even younger than the one they were bullying, they burst into laughter.

"Even a little brat like this one wants to meddle in this?"

Swish!

Before they could even finish their words, they suddenly felt a blur in front of their eyes, and Yu had disappeared from where he was standing.

"Bang! Bang!"

Two muffled sounds followed. The pineapple-haired child who had just realized what was happening was astonished to see the two boys who had been bullying him knocked to the ground by Yu in an instant.

"So... impressive!"

Seeing Yu, who was a few years younger, easily defeating the two ninja school boys who were about to graduate, the pineapple-haired child, leaning against the wall, opened his mouth wide in shock and couldn't find words to say.

"It hurts..."

"Damn it... How can such a little kid be so strong?!"

The two ten-year-old ninja school boys hadn't even understood what had just happened before they were knocked to the ground, staring in utter amazement at the five-year-old Yu.

"What are you standing there for?"

"Aren't you going to run?"

In the blink of an eye, Yu had effortlessly dealt with the two ten-year-old ninja school boys. He turned his head and looked at the pineapple-haired child leaning against the wall, speaking calmly.

During his time away, Yu had not only focused on developing the abilities of his Thread-Thread Fruit and practicing ninjutsu but had also dedicated a lot of effort to physical training. Now that he had reached the level of a Genin in terms of chakra, dealing with these two ninja school students who had just learned to harness chakra was a piece of cake.

"Ergh!"

Hearing Yu's calm voice, the pineapple-haired boy, who had been leaning against the wall in a daze, suddenly seemed to wake up as if from a dream.

He wanted to thank Yu but, at this moment, an untimely voice interrupted.

"In this situation..."

"Do you have the time to meddle in someone else's business?"

With the arrival of this voice, four mysterious figures had already blocked the path where Yu and the pineapple-haired boy were standing.

"Yu, right?"

"After the last incident, I specifically found out your name..."

Once the four figures had blocked Yu and the pineapple-haired boy's way, they all wore a cold, hateful smile on their faces. It was none other than Inari, the ninja school student who had been severely taught a lesson by Yu last time.