Chapter 151: One Of The Twelve Guardian Ninjas

Flying Swallow: Sky Piercer!!

As soon as the words fell, Asuma's hands instantly conjured two sharp Chakra knives, as if by magic.

After skillfully flipping two sharp knives between his fingers, he suddenly swung two powerful wind blades towards Yu across the empty space.

"What are you doing... Stop it!!"

The nearby Kurenai, unaware of the previous events between Yu and Asuma at the Hokage's office, shouted sharply when she saw the unfamiliar disheveled youth suddenly attacking Yu. She reached for her ninja tools pouch.

"You still can't control your temper, huh..."

"It seems like you haven't made much progress outside these past few years..."

Seeing Asuma in front of him greeting him in such a manner, Yu's lips curled slightly. He raised his hand to stop Kurenai, who was about to intervene.

"It's just a boring farce. Just watch from the side, Kurenai-Nee."

"Because soon... it will end."

Five-Colored Threads!!

As he spoke, Yu's right hand formed a claw, gently grabbing the air in front of him.

Five extremely sharp threads instantly tore through the air, meeting the two sharp wind blades that Asuma swung towards him.

"Clang!"

The crisp sound of metal collisions echoed, and Asuma's two wind blades, swung with Chakra-infused Chakra knives, shattered in response.

This is... threads?!

Seeing Yu effortlessly shatter the powerful wind blades he had just swung with no need for hand seals, Asuma couldn't help but be stunned. Though he had a brief encounter with Yu a few years ago, this was the first time he witnessed the abilities Yu was currently using.

"Boom!"

Clearly caught off guard by the unexpectedly powerful attack from Yu, Asuma instinctively raised both hands to block. He was forcefully pushed back several steps, and at the same time, Yu's sharp Five-Colored Threads cut through Asuma's body, leaving behind several enchanting splashes of blood.

"It hurts so much..."

Feeling the continuous pain spreading through his body, Asuma's heart skipped a beat. He was about to counterattack when he widened his eyes and saw a black ninja sandal in front of him expanding infinitely!

"Boom!"

Another dull collision sound, and Asuma, with no chance of luck, was kicked by Yu. He flew like a projectile, crashing into a nearby large tree. However, with a loud thud, he transformed into a piece of wood, falling to the ground.

"Oh? Substitution Jutsu, huh..."

"It seems that it happened while I was talking to Kurenai earlier..."

Seeing Asuma, whom he had just kicked flying, instantly replaced by wood, Yu, standing in place, raised an eyebrow slightly. However, his expression remained completely unchanged.

"Taste my self-created Ninjutsu! You annoying bastard!!"

Sure enough, seizing the fleeting opportunity in front of him, Asuma's real body quickly appeared from the side, hands already forming seals rapidly.

"Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning!!"

Raising the Fire Release Chakra within his body to his throat and then forcefully exhaling, a large group of scorching smoke suddenly covered Yu's field of vision.