Chapter 137: Master And Disciple Showdown

"Uh-oh! It's the Tailed Beast Bomb!!"

"The entire village will be destroyed!!"

Witnessing the Nine-Tails launching the Tailed Beast Bomb to obliterate the entire Konoha village, all the ninjas present were filled with intense fury.

At this critical moment, a figure appeared above the image of the Fourth Hokage of Konoha on the cliff. A white ceremonial robe fluttered in the wind—it was none other than the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze!

"Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder!!!"

Facing the incoming impact of the Tailed Beast Bomb, Minato Namikaze held the Flying Thunder God Kunai in front of him. The space in front was filled with the symbols of the Flying Thunder God technique, and an invisible spatial barrier instantly unfolded!

The Nine-Tails' Tailed Beast Bomb, powerful enough to destroy an entire mountain, struck the Flying Thunder God barrier without creating the slightest ripple. The entire Tailed Beast Bomb was directly engulfed and swallowed by the spatial barrier.

"Boom!!!"

Not long after, a massive explosion resounded from the distant back mountains of Konoha.

It turned out that Minato Namikaze had used the Flying Thunder God Jutsu to deploy a barrier, directly shifting the Nine-Tails' Tailed Beast Bomb outside the village.

"He managed to shift away the Nine-Tails' Tailed Beast Bomb?"

"He truly deserves to be the Fourth Hokage of Konoha..."

Having just relocated the catastrophic Tailed Beast Bomb unleashed by the Nine-Tails, Minato Namikaze barely had time to catch his breath when a swirling distortion appeared in the space behind him. The mysterious figure of the masked man had silently emerged.

Clang!!

A sharp glint of chakra flashed by, sensing the masked man's ambush from behind. Minato Namikaze, with reflexes unmatched in the Shinobi world, swiftly brandished a specially crafted Kunai in a counterattack!

"What is this?!"

However, what surprised Minato Namikaze was that the enigmatic masked man before him seemed like a mere illusion. The specially crafted Kunai in Minato Namikaze's hand directly passed through the figure as if it were just a shadow!

"Your opponent is me... and it's already over!"

In the astonished gaze of Minato Namikaze, as the masked man seized the moment when the Kunai passed through his body, he immediately solidified, tightly gripping Minato Namikaze's wrist.

Following this, the space around the two once again rapidly distorted in a swirling manner. Evidently, the masked man intended to absorb Minato Namikaze entirely into his own dimensional space!

Swoosh!!

Feeling the incredibly mysterious ability of the masked man before him, Minato Namikaze gritted his teeth and reluctantly activated the Flying Thunder God Jutsu, instantly disappearing from his original position.

"Gone?"

Seeing that Minato Namikaze had actually evaded his Must Kill attack, the masked man was momentarily stunned. Soon, the crimson eyes beneath the mask deepened in intensity, "Quick on your feet, it seems. Next time, I'll have to absorb you quickly, settle you in the instant I touch you..."

As his words fell, ripples once again spread through the space, and the figure of the masked man also vanished from the original location.

"Has the confrontation begun?"