Chapter 111: Hokage Election

"Cee?!"

Stabbed through the heart from behind, Kuraki, who had intended to persist in the fight, turned around in disbelief, only to be met with a face he knew all too well.

"Captain Kuraki!"

"I don't know why... I just couldn't control my body..."

Confronted by the lifeless gaze of Kuraki before him, the Cloud Ninja named Cee appeared both panicked and pained.

Originally planning to collaborate with his captain Kuraki in the attack, Cee found his body acting uncontrollably, thrusting a sword through Kuraki's body.

"What a touching drama..."

"Since it's come to this... I'll give you a quick and painless end."

At that moment, gazing at the two completely shattered Cloud Ninja before him, Yu's smirk curled up like that of a mischievous demon.

With a flick of his left thumb and pinkie finger, Cee's sword in hand completely crushed Kuraki's heart.

After countless life-and-death struggles on the battlefield, honing his skills, Yu could effortlessly use Parasitic Threads Manipulation with his current strength against a Chunin like Cee.

"Captain Kuraki!"

"You wretched scoundrel, I'll slaughter you!"

Controlled by Yu, Kuraki was killed by his own hands. Cloud Ninja Cee, driven into a frenzy, resembled a mad beast.

A dazzling lightning burst forth from his body, and in his rage, he temporarily broke free from the constraints of Parasitic Threads, transforming into a bolt of lightning charging toward Yu.

"Did he go berserk under emotional turmoil?"

Seeing Cee, a mere Chunin, break free from his control in anger, Yu's eyes revealed a hint of surprise.

"Then kill him, Toshogun."

However, Yu didn't consider a rampaging Chunin to pose any threat. Without even sparing a glance at the raging Cee charging towards him, he muttered lowly. Toshogun, who had already frozen the entire battlefield, promptly appeared at his side.

Ice Time!!

Without needing any powerful moves, Toshogun, now completely Elementalized into the demonic form of ice, easily blocked Cee's attacks. The terrifying Freezing Air emanating from Toshogun froze Cee into an ice sculpture.

This guy...

Due to killing so many enemies, even his originally white hair had been dyed crimson by fresh blood. Cee's body was instantly frozen, his consciousness gradually fading. His final gaze was fixed firmly on Yu standing on the icy ground. Looking at the faint crimson blood on Yu's hair as white as the moon, Cee's heart suddenly gained a strange enlightenment.

So that's it...

That's what his name means...

"Lord Yu!"

"Lord Yu!"

At this moment, several voices approached from afar, and a group of Konoha Ninja arrived at the frozen battlefield.

"Hiss..."

"We're late. It seems Lord Yu has taken care of all the enemies."

Hurriedly arriving, a group of Konoha Ninja couldn't help but inhale sharply as they looked at the battlefield frozen for miles and all the Ninja turned into ice sculptures.

"This kid is simply a monster..."

"In such a short time, he has already made a name for himself on the battlefield."