Chapter 67: Fierce Battle in the Sand Village

Hidden Sand Village, Kazekage's Office.

This is the central building of the Sand Village, with an exterior of earthy yellow architecture.

It serves not only as the administrative center for the Kazekage and the top leadership of the Sand, but also as the storage place for all Ninjutsu and data of the Sand.

"Lord Kazekage, Lady Chiyo."

"Just now, we captured this kid outside the village. He claims to be a ninja sent by Lady Chiyo to support us."

After bringing Yu into the Kazekage's office, the Sand Shinobi Kizo immediately reported to the present Fourth Kazekage Rasa and Chiyo.

"A ninja I sent out?"
"No, I've never seen this kid before..."

At these words, Chiyo was slightly puzzled, but she quickly reacted. The wise and aged eyes stared at Yu, who was bound all over.

"Kid, which village do you come from?"
"Hehe..."

However, the response to Chiyo was a playful smile from Yu.

"Hmph... You really are a spy from another village. Fortunately, I saw through you in time!"

Upon hearing Chiyo's words, the Sand Shinobi Kizo smirked at Yu. "Not talking, huh? It's okay... Sand's interrogation department has plenty of ways to make you speak!"

"Oh dear... caught red-handed, huh."
Facing the threat from Kizo, Yu, bound all over, remained unfazed. Instead, he gave a helpless smile, and a dangerous edge flashed in his amber eyes. "Wouldn't it be better to let me stroll in openly? Why force me to resort to this..."

"Be careful!!"

Sensing the danger in Yu's gaze, Chiyo, the most experienced in the room, reacted first.
Monochrome Threads!

But it was too late; an incredibly sharp thread cut through the air, and Yu directly sliced Kizo, who was beside him, into two at the waist!

"Protect Lord Kazekage and Lady Chiyo!!"

Witnessing the sudden turn of events, all the Hidden Sand individuals around immediately reacted, reflexively forming a protective circle around Fourth Kazekage Rasa and Chiyo.

"No matter what..."

Utilizing the abilities of the Thread Fruit, instantly cutting through the ropes and sealing tools on his body, Yu ignored all the surrounding Sand Shinobi who had closed in on him. Indifferently addressing the now lifeless body of Kizo at his feet, he said, "Still, I must thank you for successfully leading me into the Sand Village..."

"You broke the seals without using Chakra..."

The vast room was suddenly filled with numerous Hidden Sand individuals, all staring at Yu, who remained unfazed despite being surrounded by so many. Chiyo, with keen interest, spoke up, "Quite an interesting young devil... What's your name?"

"No wonder you're the Flower of Shinobi buried in the Sand for many years without decay..."
"It seems that no matter what changes in the situation, it won't faze you, Lady Chiyo."

However, Yu did not directly answer Chiyo's question. Activating the abilities of the Thread Fruit, he forcefully kicked out eight nearly transparent thread-like strands from under his feet, sweeping away three nearby ninjas who had closed in!

"But today, my purpose in coming here is not to assassinate you and Lord Kazekage."

As he spoke, Yu's right hand formed a claw, and with a swift motion, the Five-Colored Threads he unleashed directly cut through the bodies of the two Sand Shinobi charging towards him, soaking the floor beneath in blood.