Chapter 105: Ice Release!

"Actually, entering the Tailed Beast transformation directly..."

"You really do think highly of me..."

Seeing Han directly enter the Tailed Beast transformation state, blocking his path, Yu showed a hint of surprise on his face.

"Hmph, arrogant ninjas often meet their end in death."

"I won't underestimate you just because of your age. I won't treat you like an ordinary brat."

The beastly eyes of the Tailed Beast transformation stared intensely at Yu in front of him, and Han didn't dare to be the slightest bit careless.

In the previous major battle, the power Yu displayed could withstand a Tailed Beast Bomb head-on, which was enough to make him vigilant.

"Boil Release: Unrivaled Strength!!"

After saying this, Han decided to take the initiative.

The steamy Chakra from the Tailed Beast transformation boiled, enhancing his body's strength to a terrifying level.

In the midst of the intense whistle of a steam train, Han turned into a red beam of light, rushing towards Yu.

"It's truly a terrifying guy..."

"However, after the last battle, I've completely adapted to your speed and strength..."

Facing Han charging like a prehistoric beast in front of him,

Yu, with his bangs blown aside by the wind, swiftly performed the Summoning Jutsu with alternating hands.

Accompanied by a slight explosion, three clouds of white smoke emerged, and behind Yu appeared three puppet figures draped in black cloaks.

"Three puppets?"

"I see... One more than last time..."

Seeing that there were actually more puppet figures behind Yu than in the previous battle, Han's fierce beast-like pupils instantly contracted.

Without stopping his hand movements, continuously emitting red Chakra, he unleashed a punch filled with the violent power of the Tailed Beast transformation towards Yu.

"That won't change your inevitable death today! Arrogant brat!!"

Protective Barrier!!

Facing the activated Tailed Beast transformation of Han, Yu didn't hesitate either.

Controlling Michael behind him, Yu instantly activated a protective barrier, and the massive transparent bulwark directly intercepted Han's extremely domineering punch.

"Boom!!"

Han's immensely powerful fist pounded on the protective barrier, and the terrifying force almost created tangible ripples in the air. The grand momentum and thunderous sound made all the surrounding Ninja involuntarily skip a beat.

"Swish!"

Taking advantage of the interval when Michael blocked Han's attack, Yu's figure disappeared behind the protective barrier in an instant.

Color of Arms: Coating!!

Five-Colored Threads!!

In the next moment, when Yu's figure reappeared, he was already in the airspace above Han's head. The jet-black Armament Haki not only covered Yu's palm but also, when swinging, carried the power strengthened by Armament Haki on the five black thin threads he grabbed.

This sensation...

In just a few days, this kid's strength has actually become stronger than last time?!