Chapter 44 - Flashback

Start from the beginning

He then proceeds to tell them the entire story of what happened at Naina's  apartment.

"Are you telling the truth, brother? How could her own family treat her like this?" Rajveer, his younger brother, inquired.

"Everytime we meet, Shree Di always has a smile on her face, brother. She never informed me that her family was treating  this way, so I was unaware of it." With tears welling up in her eyes, his sister Navya remarked as much.

"Ham usse itna comfortable feel hi nahin karva paye ki vah hamare sath uski feeling share kar sake.We failed as friends, bhai," his brother said.

("We could not make her feel comfortable enough to share his feelings with us.")

"Shreyansh beta, hum shree ko Apne Ghar lekar aate Hain. mein usse baat karungi ,vah meri baat nahin  talegi." His mother said sadly with tears in her eyes

("Shreyansh beta, we bring Shree to our home.  I will talk to her, she will not ignore my words.")

"Par Rajshree Di, agar shree ko hamen batana hota, vah hamen pahle hi Bata chuki hoti , aur Rahi baat use hamare ghar laane ki to, kya maan jayegi." His aunty said with concern.

("But Rajshree Di, if Shree had to tell us, she would have told us already, and as far as bringing her to our house is concerned, will she agree?")

"Mom, aunty Sahi kah rahi hai. uske liye Maine kuchh socha hai. "

("Mom, aunty is right.  I have thought of something for that.")

"what have you thought? Shreyansh ," his dad, questioned him

"I know this is very sudden for you all, but I am going to marry Shree."

"Ha bhai aap shree se shaadi kar lo  but the main point is... " then realization hit him

("Yes brother you marry shree but the main point is... then realization hit him")

"Whattt????" His brother said in shock.

"Sachi bhaiya , aap shree di se shaadi kar rahe ho. "his sister Navya Said in excitement

("Really brother, you are marrying shree di.")

He simply nodded affirmatively and smiled at his sister, who was clearly excited.

"Par beta,  agar shree ne .. Maana Kiya to." His uncle said in confusion.

("But son, if Shree ..refuses then.)

"Ha beta" his aunty said agreeing with his uncle.
("Yes son")

"Mujhe nahin pata Shree ka faisla kya hoga but I will always protect her with every  bad thing going to  happen to her."

("I don't know what Shree's decision will be, but I will always protect her from every bad thing that happens to her.")

Then Shreyansh saw that his mom and dad were silently seeing him but not saying him.

Then he walks over to his mother, kneel down in front of her, and says, "Why aren't you saying or asking me?"

"And you, dad, don't ask too? Is there something I'm not doing right?"

"Ab mein tumhen kya hi bolun tumne aapni life ka sabse best decision liya hai." his mother said in  smiling face

("Now what can I tell you, you have taken the best decision in your life." his mother said in smiling face)