I NEVER CRIED FOR YOU

Start from the beginning

George: Hm. Yeah! In that the millionares student and equal opportunity student are being bullied by the billionare student. 

Rachel: But my boy, we both will come under trillionare students. 

Ashley: Hell yeah! 

George: That's true but the chairman's son also studies here and in the name of principal his best friend's father took the position. They can do worse thing. 

Ashley: Oh ok! But how do you know all of this? 

George: Uhh I-I-I... 

Rachel: Why I feel like you are about to say a thing that is very shocking? 

George: I'm their best friend.

Ashley: What ? How? 

George: I knew them because our families our friends. So I mingled with them. 

Rachel: Wow! Now you are afraid that those stupid friend of yours will bully us? 

Ashley: Like really us?? 

George: Yeah! 

They both laughed like a maniac. They teased me from the childhood but never let the third person tease me. They were like a thugs. We all walked here and there and do stupid kind of stuffs but now the things has changed. 

George: Please listen to my advice. I couldn't save you guys. They are more stubborn than you think. 

Ashley: And you know that we both are also like that only.  

Rachel: What are you afraid of? Losing them? 

George: It's not like that. I really don't want to hang out with them but our families our friends and they are doing business together. I don't have any other option. 

Rachel: That means you are tied in a bound. 

Ashley: Oh man! So what are you going to do? 

George: I don't know. I guess I will be with them until the contract ends. I'm damn sure they will bully you and while doing that you guys will do something horrible that no one would imagine.

Ashley: Uhh! So what do we do now ? 

Rachel: Let's be strangers in front of everyone and in this room we can be friends and outside this campus. How is the plan? 

Ashley: Approved!

George: Fine! Now you guys get freshen up. I'll make the breakfast.

Ashley: K! 

Rachel: hm k!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

The girls freshen up and came out to have the breakfast. They all sat together. 

George: How is everything going on? 

Rachel: In my home , it's worst than before. 

Ashley: Nothing new. Same non sense. 

George: Oh! I guess nothing has changed. 

Rachel: ( while eating ) Only we have. 

Ashley: First eat and then speak. 

George: From tomorrow your classes are starting. By the way have you taken any one curricular activity?

Rachel: Do we even have that?

George: Yes! I'm have taken up football. 

Ashley: Any other sport? 

George: Yeah! Basketball , volleyball , fencing-

Ashley: I will go with fencing. 

Rachel: What about me ? Any other option for me? 

George: Yes! Crafting , singing , dancing , sketching- 

Rachel: I will take sketching then. 

George: Why always you both speak in between?

Rachel: That is a habit. 

Ashley: Give me the dishes I will wash them. 

George: Nah! I will wash it. You guys organize your room and get some rest. 

IN THE EVENING 

George was watching a movie. Rachel came out of her room and sat next to him. 

George: Is Ashley sleeping? 

Rachel: Yes! 

George: I guess you want to tell something. 

Rachel: How you now it? 

George: Cause we three are like one body. Now, spill the beans. 

Rachel: So cheesy line man. I really missed you. 

George: ( while hugging her ) Me too! 

Rachel: After you moved out. It was really hard to go on. The families are same and their ethics too but me and her changed.

George: I can sense it. I'm sorry I have to leave you guys behind.

Rachel: That was not your fault. 

Someone came and hugged Rachel and George. They both were shocked it was their sleepy head I mean Ashley. 

Ashley: Everything is going to restart ? Right? 

George: Yes, of course. 

Rachel: Because we are together now. 

George: Now move I have to make dinner for us. 

Ashley: I wonder what will happen tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Everything is alright now but will this continue it last? Tomorrow is going to change everything.