VegasPete 🌶

Start bij het begin

"Now don't be shy, little kitten. I know when people lie." says Vegas with an air of psychopath. 

"Fine... I am doing this. But after this you are going to leave me the fuck alone." says Pete to Vegas. 

Hours later, Pete was in Vegas flat with the later, wondering what was in his mind to accept to sleep with the other. Vegas flat was clean, yet dark, very dark. The colour scheme being pretty much black, grey and dark blue. It was like going into a dark place, being incapable to clearly see even with light. He looks at the other boy in annoyance. He can't deny that the boy was hot, but he heard enough shit from everyone to know that he is also very dangerous. However, right now, this boy has a somehow innocent smile that didn't really go well with his persona.   

"So... follow me."

Vegas started to walk, to what Pete believed to be the other boys' room. He isn't sure he wants to know what the boy is hiding in his room. At this point he wants to ask Vegas to sleep on the couch than accepting to enter the devils nest. But before he knew, he was next to Vegas. Pete takes a quick look to the room and he starts to regret his decision even more. What was in his fucking mind? 

On Vegas bed, there were plenty of sex toys alienated. Did he know he will come back with the other boy, or did he like to see his collection of sex toys when he comes home? Vegas smiles at Pete and tells him to be assured that all the toys are new, and never used. Yeah, cause this should assure Pete. 

"Ok... Ground rules, you will have to wear this, and only this." says Vegas while posting to a cat costume. "And you have to call me "Master" during the whole time. But I will not be mad if you call me by my name. This means that you are just too lost in pleasure. I will start slow. And we will use colours. If you say "green", it means that you are ok with what we are you doing and you want to further. "Yellow" means you don't like it, and "red" means that I stop, completely stop. Once again, I am not a rapist, just a masochist."

Pete looks at Vegas like he is fucking crazy, but he is. Even Pete is at this point. Pete only sighs and takes the sexy cat costume, asking for where the bathroom is, deciding that it is in both best interests that he goes to take a shower. 

Half an hour later, he is on his knees in front of the bed, while Vegas sits on the bed smirking at Pete and eyeing his prey like a hungry predator. Pete was wearing the cat costume, but what he didn't take into consideration his the fact that his member and ass is pretty much exposed in this costume. Next to the fact that he is indeed pretty much naked. 

Vegas gets closer to the other boy's face and smiles at him. He tells him bluntly that he is cute and looks so good in the cat costume. Pete is blushing at the compliments. And while he is a little bit distracted, the other one starts kissing him. A very rough kiss, yet full of passion from Vegas side. Maybe he wasn't lying in the end. Vegas was licking Pete's lips like he was the cat and not the other way around. Pete opens his lips slightly, and Vegas is making the kiss even deeper.

Before he knew it, Pete was dragged to the other boy's lap where he met with Vegas eraction that could be felt through his pants. Pete lets out a moan, and Vegas brakes apart from the boy's mouth. He looks at Pete and smiles. Pete was all flushed, and he couldn't deny it that he was hard, very hard, even if they just started it.

"So tell me my little kitten, what do you want us to start with?" asks Vegas while looking between Pete and the toys.

-A few moments later-

Pete was on his back with his legs pulled up, almost next to his shoulders while Vegas was pounding in him like a mad man. Pete couldn't tell how much has passed from when they started. After Vegas's question, he pointed to a toy while hiding in the crock of Vegas neck. He was very embarrassed. And he was even more embarrassed when it turned out that the toy he pointed at was a vibrator that is still in his ass right now vibrating while he is fucked.