PatPran 🌶

-Pran-

I was working on a project when the front door opened. As a furry entered our apartment, passing next to me without saying anything and going to the bathroom. What is wrong with him? I heard the shower and let him have some peace. If he is angry, I don't fight with him.

I continued working on my project until I saw that it passed half an hour from when Pat entered the bathroom. And also... he took a shower for 30 minutes. When I want to stand up from my chair, the bathroom door opens. Pat comes out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and one around his neck. He looked kind of mad, but my eyes were on his well looking abs. And now I'm horny when I should confort my mad looking boyfriend.

"What happened to you?" I ask him.

He glares at me with saying a word. He comes closer and closer, looking straight to my eyes without saying anything. It kind of scared me. He stops before me and lowers himself to my height on the chair.

"You want to know what happened with me? You really want to know?!" he says in a very rough voice.

"Y... Yes?"

"You! After we spoke at lunchtime on the phone, I could only imagine you... Either on my desk while I fuck you, either under my desk while you suck me off. It should be fine if it was only this." he stops, like waiting for an answer from me.

"Then... what happen?"

"My super annoying coworker that has crush on me came saying that she needs help with something. But the problem was that I got a bonner from thinking all that slutty things of you. So... know she thinks that I like her and she is the reason for which I got hard."

"How is it my fault?" I ask in a small voice.

"You are too busy and I feel needy... Last time we had sex it was long time ago."

After he says his lasts words he gets me up from my chair and puts me on my desk. My arms are around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. He bits his down lips and looks at me like in his head I'm alright naked and he his pounding in me. I snap from his trans and look on my desk. My laptop and many papers for my work where there and I didn't want to mix them up.

"Pat?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I will let you have your fantasies, but... please let me put my work somewhere else."

He looks at me and after at the desk. He gets away from me and starts to graters my things and leave the room. Where did he go with my work? He comes back and positioned himself how he was before. He whisper to me that everything was on the kitchen table and he started to kiss my neck.

This man is crazy. I put my hands on his neck and I move his face from my neck to my lips. He kiss me or better said he devours me. He was hungry and he lets me know this by biting my lips and frantically liking every single place in my month. I push him a little bit so I can breath and he took the opportunity and rip my t-shirt of me. Soon enough he was with his lips on my nipples while working on my trousers. In just a few seconds I was naked before his eyes while he still had the towel around him. He was bitting my skin and after Pat was liking the places he was bitting. I was a mess. I was moaning uncontrollably, while one hand was in his hair and the other one was keeping me stable on the desk.

Soon he pushed me down the table, on my knees, while he sit down on the chair. So he wants to start by me sucking him off.

"Come... You know what you have to do..." he says with a seducing voice.

I got between his legs and started to play with his cock. Pat started growing. He carefully pushed me more under the desk. I started sucking him off, while from time to time I let my tongue lick the head of his cook. After some minutes I could feel that he was close, mostly because he started to fuck my mouth till I couldn't almost feel my jaw. He pull him penis from my mouth and came on my face.

"Pat... you know I don't like when you do this!" I said softly because my jaw and throat hurts.

"But you said that I can fulfill my fantasies."

This boy is incredible. It didn't took him more then an instance to put me back on the desk. He pushed me to lie down on the desk while he kneel down before my ass. My legs are also on the table. He separate them for making my hole more visible. From nowhere I could feel something wet on and in my hole. It was his tongue. I started moaning involuntary while he eat me up. Soon he also pushed a finger in my hole and started to open up my hole. It feel so good and then I realized who much I missed this up.

He got enough of eating my ass, so he continued to open me up till he had three fingers in my hole. He took his fingers from my hole and leave to bring the lube. Pat comes back. I close my eyes while waiting, but not even a minute after I open them big because this motherfucker just decide to push himself at once. I look at him in disbelieve but it didn't matter. He continued to wreck my hole like an animal in heat.

At some point I lost track of everything: of time and my senses. Pat fuck me twice on my desk and once he put me ride him on the chair. After this he said that he will go to take a shower... Well we had an other round and I past out.

When I wake up in the morning and saw myself in the mirror, I became pale as if I saw a ghost. I had marks everywhere on my body. That maniac... I found him in a kitchen, cooking without a t-shirt on. I could see his back and he had multiples scars on his back. When he turn around I also could see some bitte marks that I left on his body. Oh my...

-Pat-

I was at work. I was felling kind of tired after the exercices I did yesterday, but I was also happy. I was working on something on my computer when my annoying coworker came to see me.

"Good morning, Pat!" she said with a super high voice.

"Morning..." I said with looking at her.

"What happen with you?" she asks.

I look at her and after at my chest. I smirk remember the embarrassed and shy figure of Pran this morning because of all the marks that prouve who good I satisfy him yesterday.

"I had a good evening and night with my partner. Why?"

She didn't say anything and leaves. Finally, she will not bother me anymore.

__________________________________________
Yeah... There will be many spicy chapters... Too many... However hope you like it!