MorkPi 🌶

University work is so tiring... But today, I had the opportunity to work on my boyfriend again. I am a dental student, so from time to time, I can work on people's teeth to gain more experience. And today, Mork offered himself as a dummy again. Well... mostly when he does this is because he wants us to spend more time together because his teeth are perfect.

Right now, he is on the chair relaxing while I'm watching his white teeth with little magic mirror.

"This is frustrating!" I speak.

"What is it, Pi?" He asks me.

"Your teeth are so perfect it's annoying. Next time I'll ask P'Duean."

He laughs a little bit at my reaction. He straightens himself and comes close to my ear. He bits my earlobe, and after it, he kisses it.

"Then let's do something else... Something more fun for both of us."

Well, during the years that we were together, I discovered that Mork had some special kinks. One of them being to get caught... so we kind of have sex in public places every time we get horny.

"In the university class? Are you mad?"

"Come on!" He wines. "Nobody is here, and the teacher said that he will come cheek in an hour and a half, so we still have... Look at it one hour."

"Fine!"

I may get mad when he suggests it, but with time, I started liking it, too. He gets kind of aggressive and do me rough because he wants to cum in me before we get caught.

"So... What will we do?"

He smiles and signals to me to get up from my chair and sits me on the patient chair. He presses the button to extend the dental chair to it's maximum. Then he hovers over me.

"Absolutely nothing! However, sadly I can't give you a blowjob because we both know that the teacher will can see that we were naughty."

"I'm pretty sure you still have the mark from yesterday." I say while rolling my eyes.

"True... Then..."

He opens my belt and zipper in a fraction of a second. Mork kisses my cloth dick before liberating my dick. He gives my cook gentle kisses that make me moan. Before putting it in his mouth, he chuckles and tells me to be silent. He deep troths me as usual. From time to time, he plays with the head of it. I feel so close to come and I also think that he knows this because Mork just stopped. I hate when he is doing this.

He turns me over. Now I'm with my face glued to the medical chair. He pushes my pants till my knees and starts to play with my hole. First, he kissed it and then he starts to open me up with his tongue. I can not stop moaning. I put my hand on my month hoping that I'm not that loud. I feel him kiss my hole again and then he put the first finger in my cavity. He does some in and out movements. Then he puts a second finger and a third till he exits all his fingers from my hole.

From nowhere he enters me like a maniac and starts trusting very fast. Mork didn't even let me adjust to his size. He just push in me like I am some sex toy or something. I can feel his little buddy hitting my bubble with joy. I just let out a loud moan. I really hope that no one pass next this room. I look to my hand watch to see the time.

"Mork... ahh... we only have 30 minutes... ahhh... now" I say this between my moans.

"Well... let's see how fast we can finish it..."

He starts going even faster then before. He changed the position a little bit so he can hit my bubble of joy every time he goes in. I know very well that he likes rough sex, but this is too much. Or is it because today we really could get caught?

Mork continues his moves till he become more sloppier. Realising that he is close, he started to play with my dick too. It took me just some minutes for me to come. Mork also finish in me immediately after I come because of my ass gaping his dick.

He takes body out from me and he takes some tissues to clean himself, me and the poor chair. Mork helps me to straighten my self my hugging me form behind and keeping me close to him. I can feel him laugh next to my ear.

"What a naughty boy? I should stop fucking you outside because of all the loud sounds you do. Well, now we have 10 minutes left."

I look at him in shook. I push him from my body and I pull my boxers and pants up. I make my cloths a little but more presentable, while Mork puts his pats back. After I sit back on my chair and he sits back on the patient chair.

In less than 5 minutes, the teacher opens the door and smiles at us.

"Let's see how does it look." Says the man.

"Well, it looks good. But keeping in mind that your boyfriend offers himself to help you often it do not surprise me that his teeth look very well. However... I know  that you young people love to have so much fun, but you should slow down a little bit."

I look at my teacher in shock after his last phrase. Mork also looks kind of terrified.

"I mean that the red mark is still present. It was also there last time. I know that you two have much fun together but don't forgot to use protection. Safe sex is important."

He lefts the room and I look furious to my lovely boyfriend. Then I mouth to him a "never again" while he has an innocent smile on his face. 

_______________________

Yeah... No comment... 

However, moving on... Tomorrow I go back to Uni after a long break, (I don't know either why we had so many free days but yeah I was on vacation from the middle of December till now), so I said to post a new chapter. So... we have MorkPi from Fish upon the sky the series, because I like their stupid and unserious asses. Like even now when I think back at the series, I am laughing. 

I hope you will enjoy it!