AlanJeff 🌶

If Charlie and Babe liked to do it in the locker room, Alan and Jeff loved to do it in the older's office at the garage. The room almost daily smells like the two lovers, which gets them different looks from the others sometimes. Even if now many people avoid the older's office. Of course, Alan did go out of his way to make sure that his office could be a safe heaven for the younger, and this could come in all way's possible. He got a strong lock for the door, but also bought new furniture that was more comfortable, like a big couch, and he had Jeff's favorite snacks in here. 

Alan was content with their relationship. After the hole ordeal with Tony ended, the younger moved completely at Alan's house. Jeff also got more comfortable around everyone after he and Alan became a thing. Now everyone knew that the younger is Alan's omega, and if anybody tried to come close to him, they would have problems with the older. And also their sex life was... perfect.  They were almost daily at it. If Jeff was horny the older one should directly fold and take the younger one on his desk without any problems. Alan was also honored some time ago, when Jeff was last time in heat to join him for the week. He could never forget about Jeff in heat, so bossy and expecting. 

Right now, Alan was in his office, watching over some documents, even if he was mostly daydreaming about fucking his omega in his office again. Get a grip on yourself old man - did think Alan. Before he could go back to his work, he heard the door from his office opening. Sonic entered the room, while holding Jeff close to his body. Alan raised a brow at the scene before him. Sonic helped Jeff sit down on the chair in front of Alan's desk and then he looked at the Alpha. 

"Lung, after I leave the room, lock the door. Also you and Jeff should leave after all of us will leave. I will send you message when all is clear." says Sonic. 

After it the younger loud man left the room. Alan was confused still watching after Sonic, when he did watch back to him mate. His eyes widen when he saw Jeff discharging his cloths on the floor. And then the thick smell hit him very hard. His omega did go in heat in the workshop. Workshop mostly full of Alphas. He get up from his chair and locked the door. When his attention shifted back to the younger he winched. Jeff was completely naked, while trying to hug his entire body. He was overwhelmed because of the heat. 

He knew he should get Jeff to their house as fast he could, but he also knew that the younger will not let him be close to him, without having the alpha's dick in him. During the heat he and Jeff shared together, the younger one should not let the alpha to remove his member from his hole even after the knot loosen. After a soft moan of pain, from Jeff he knew what he should do: help the younger to cum at least once and after it taking him home. He removed his t-shirt and putted it on Jeff hopping that will help him a little bit to relax. Jeff was more than happy to have his alpha's t-shirt.

"Alpha..." said Jeff in a small voice. "I need you. Please help me..." Alan looks at the youngest and something snaps in him. Before he knew it, he was all over his Jeff. 

Alan kiss the younger on his lips. The kiss was full of lust. His hands flew to the younger's waist, while Jeff arms did go to the older's shoulders. Alan gets the omega from the chair he was sitting and put him on his desk. The older man pushed everything he had on his desk and pushed the younger to lay down on his desk. He puts Jeff legs up, and he goes to his happy place, Jeff's warm hole. Alan kissed it before starting to eat the omega up. Jeff was a moaning mess on the desk. But the alpha was happy to eat his omega, while the sweet nectar was drowning him. Jeff was smelling absolutely delicious to him, and even if he wanted, he couldn't stop devouring the younger as if he was his favorite dish. But he was. Jeff was Alan's favorite thing to eat.

However at some point he had to stop because Jeff started to go crazy, screaming at him to just fuck him already. Alan had forgotten how bossy the younger one can get when he is horny. Alan gets up and straightened. He looks at the delicious boy on his desk. A very lewd image for him, a image that he wanted to see for forever. 

Alan touch Jeff's skin like he was a porcelaine doll. His fingers were moving slightly on the omegas skin. He loved each little movements and sounds that was coming from the younger. Alan kisses the boy's legs one before positioning himself to the omegas hole. His member entered slowly, and Jeff was trembling only from this. Once he bottomed up, the older man started to move slow. Jeff's scent was going stronger. The entire room was smelling like him, even Alan couldn't smell himself. This was turning the Alpha completely crazy, and even if he didn't wanted to hurt his lover, his instincts were winning. Before he even realised, Alan was pounding in the younger like a madman. 

The desk was squeaking under the force of his moves, and Jeff was either crying or screaming. He couldn't tell what were the sounds that were coming from the younger, but he knew that they weren't normal. Jeff was overwhelmed by the trusts that were happening. But the older couldn't stop even if he wanted. 

Jeff's legs were on his shoulders, in the best angle to hit the younger's bundle of joy, again and again and again, to the point that he could hear only little sounds from the boy. The boy's hole was warm and tight around the Alpha's member. Alan could sens that the younger was close because his hole was starting to get tighter and tighter. So moments later, Jeff was coming like a fountain. That was the moment that Alan's film had cut. 

After this he doesn't know what it happened. When everything became more clearer, he was sitting on the chair in front of his desk, with Jeff all little in his hands. The omega was sleeping in his arms. Both of the were naked and his member was still in the younger hole. What did happen? What time is it? Then a scent from the room hit him. He was going into rut too. And he did go... That is it, he has to get Jeff home. Before he even realised he was on his legs and put Jeff on the chair so he could get clothed. Then he puts some cloths on Jeff and leaves his office and sprints to his car with Jeff in his arms. 

When he arrived at his house, he was just happy that the younger didn't woke up yet. He gets Jeff to their room and puts him gently in the bed. Then he leaves to get dome water and snacks to the room. He can't believe that this happened today. Did the others heard them? Did they heard his omegas sounds? His Alpha was mad, but he knew that he will not hurt his pack. But he also knew that they will not let this go without any teasing... 

__________________________

Sincerely as much as I love CharlieBabe, AlanJeff stole the show for me. Like they are just so adorable. Idk. However a new one shot with them.

Also I am close to finish this year university year and sincerely I am K.O.. I am so fucking tired!!! I promise that once is over I am going to reopen the requests. But right now I need some sleep.