chapter-11

Mini was happily walking towards the gate of her house, she had a lot of fun today. After entering inside she saw Jack sitting on the sofa looking down.

Shrugging her shoulders, she was walking towards her room, when-

"Had fun?" Jack asked, now standing and looking at her.

Mini turned and looked at Jack in confusion, but still replied with a smile.

"Yeah."

"With whom and where?"

She was still confused.
"Ethan, his brother and sister-in-law."

"And what about your brother and sister-in-law?" He asked glaring at her.

"Will you simply say what you want to say instead of twisting things around?" She said irritably as she was getting irritated by all these questions.

Jack laughed coldly, and then said, "If you want to hear then listen, I did not know that you would turn out like this."

"What do you want to say, say it clearly." She said with furrowed brows.

"Mini, after that guy came into your life you forgot about us, yes, I agree he is very rich but.....we are no less."

"Are you saying I've forgotten you all? And are you trying to say that I'm a gold digger?" Mini pointed at herself and sneered in disbelief.

"Actually you are the one who has forgotten me after the arrival of sister-in-law, you know what, now it seems as if you and I are not brother and sister but two strangers." Mini's eyes filled with tears remembering their sweet memories.

"And today you have increased this distance even further by calling me a FREAKING GOLD DIGGER."

"Today a gold digger, tomorrow a slut-whore and after that a prostitute."

"MINI!" Jack yelled, his eyes bloodshot.

"Brother do you hate me that much?" Mini asked as tears flowed from her eyes.

Jack looked at Mini and saw that she was looking at him with her innocent eyes and trembling lips, he almost melted but then he remembered what Sarah had said and what he had seen.

"I am not making baseless allegations against you, I am just saying what I saw."

"What did you saw? Huh? That you are accusing me of being a gold digger. Which brother tells his sister  that she's a gold digger?" Mini asked, broken both inside and out, tears flowing from her eyes.

"And which sister leaves her brother for the new guy whom she met a few days ago?"

"When did I?" She whispered softly.

"Today. I had planned this outing with all my heart, I thought we would have a lot of fun, but no, you had to go with him so you made the excuse of being sick."

Hearing this, Mini frowned and looked at Jack.

"I didn't make any excuse, in fact I was very excited to go out with you, but you didn't woke me up and didn't even wait for me. And who said I was sick? Huh?"

"Sarah!"

"And you trusted her but not me? Brother, why don't you understand that she is jealous of me." Mini said grabbing his arms.

"Oh really, why would she be jealous of you? What do you have? Huh?" Jack said, his words dripping with sarcasm and jerked his hand.

"I don't know."

"But I know." Mini looked at him.

"It's not her but you who is jealous of her because she is independent and has a figure, unlike you, who only knows how to eat and squander other people's hard-earned money."