chapter-8

After dinner, they both were going home and Ethan was dropping Mini off.

There was comfortable silence in the car again but more comfortable than before because now they felt closer to each other's heart after knowing each other's thoughts about each other, both of their minds were now calm. , especially Mini's.

Mini wants to give her one hundred percent because now she is ready for this relationship and wants to take it forward.

Ethan stopped the car right in front of her house.

Mini was about to get down-

"Mini"

She turns and looks at him, "Yes"

"Nothing,.....bye and take care."

"Bye, drive safely and text me when you get home." She replied smiling

He didn't say anything and was just looking into her eyes and smiling as if he was saying something to her and as if she got the hint, she moved forward and hugged him softly while he hugged her tightly but gently.

Both were a little shy because this was completely new for them. Mini was trying to pull away but Ethan was not letting her go.

"Ethan"

"Sorry"

He let go of her, now again both of them were looking into each other's eyes and suddenly laughed.

"Bye and drive safely."

Now finally she got down from the car, he waved at her and drove away.

She shakes her head with a silly smile and enters her house.

"Oh you are back."

"Yes mom, Where is everyone?"

"Your father was waiting for you but then he got tired so he slept."

"Oh sorry."

"No, it's okay, in fact I'm glad I got some alone time with you." She said smiling mischievously,

Mini couldn't help but laugh at her mother's childish behavior.

'Okay Mini, be ready for this.' She thought to herself,

"And about Jack and Misha, they were waiting for you with Sarah."

"Sarah was here and why were they waiting for me?"

"Sarah is still here, sleeping in the guest room. And about waiting, I think they wanted to take you for a late night ride and snacks, but then Sarah got tired so they went to bed."

"And yes, before I forget, Jack told me to let you know that you will be joining them for breakfast tomorrow morning."

Hearing her mother's words, a big smile appeared on Mini's face.

'I hope we will get back to our old bond.'

"Leave it and let's go." Mia said pulling her.

"Oh my god, seriously mom, you sound like a teenage girl who is curious about her best friend's date." She said laughing.

"Yes, I'm curious because I want to know what you did there."

"And looking at your face I feel that everything is fine, but still I want to know and this will be my last interference in your personal life." She said caressing her face with a gentle smile.