chapter-7

"Yes please say."

"Ummm.......-

"Don't be nervous, say whatever you want to say." Ethan said with a sweet smile.

'Is what I'm going to do right? But I can't step back now.' Mini's inner thoughts were eating her from inside, its just she needed a shoulder to take it all out.

After a few moments she speaks again.

"I think we are not meant for each other."

Ethan's face completely lost its glow, for a while he was plunged into grief. After coming out of shock he asked her,
"May I ask why do you feel that way?"

Don't know why but when Mini heard Ethan, she neither had the courage to say something nor was she able to look into Ethan's eyes.

"Mini please tell me why you feel that way." He urged her to say something.

After hearing that she looked into his eyes, his eyes were bloodshot, she didn't know if it was because of anger or because of trying to stop himself from crying, but after looking at his face she could tell it was because he was controlling his tears.

She didn't know how to proceed with this conversation, she was just wiggling her toes and balling her hands into fists out of nervousness, but since it came to this, it had to be done.

After some time she said, "Because we are so different from each other."

Ethan was in disbelief,

"Really this is your reason, everyone is different but that doesn't mean they are not meant for each other."

"i didn't mean in that way."

"So what do you mean and in what way."

"From which angle do you and I match? Hmm? No where."

How good you are, how good your nature, behavior and personality are and more importantly, how good you look, just like a fictional character. Whereas *chuckles sadly* I'm just a chubby girl who doesn't even look that good. I don't look like any fictional character nor do I have those features.

You have earned such a big name for yourself, people know you by your work, by your name, by your face. While me, I don't have any name of my own, I don't even know what I will do in the future, I have no interest in corporate jobs or business, I have no idea about it, people only know me by my father's name or by chubby girl.

At first I thought that your family members are pressurizing you for this dating and marriage. But then when I met and talked to you, I understood that it was not family pressure. If it had happened, you would have told me the same day.

I think that if I stay with you, I will stay only as an embarrassment for you. i am an introvert and sensitive type of girl i will never be able to match with you.

I can't socialize with anyone and every day you'll meet a new client or colleague or family or friends. If you take me along, people will start making fun of you too and I don't want that.

Now you tell me, are we both meant for each other? Hmm?"

Ethan didn't say anything, he just stood up from his chair and-

Seeing this, Mini's face was filled with sadness, she thought that Ethan was leaving her here because he was bored of listening to her. Don't know why but she felt that if she had not said all this today, the atmosphere would have been so different and so happy, but if she had not said what she said today, the same thing would have been going on in her mind for the rest of her life.

-And pull her from her chair and hug her tightly. At first Mini was in great shock and was unable to react, but after regaining consciousness she started crying.

The comforting hug she longed for, a shoulder to cry on, she finally got it today.

Both of them did not say anything, just hugged each other tightly.

After a while they broke the embrace but were still in each other's arms, Mini was looking down while Ethan was looking at her.

"Feeling better." He whispered softly,

Mini nodded, still looking down.

"I am not good with words but still want to say something. First of all, I am not embarrassed of you but I am proud of you that whenever we met you were just yourself, you did not try to change yourself to please me.

You are unique. You are who you are, just be you. You never try to be like someone just to please them and that's why I like 'love' you even more.

And about career, many people are confused about their career, it is not a big deal, but yes, you should think before it is too late, and I know you have something in your mind about your career, Just you are confused like others, if you want you can share it with me, may be I can help you.

The opinions of my clients and colleagues regarding my life do not matter to me and they do not have the courage to comment anything about you or me. About my family and friends the only thing that matters to them is the personality of the person.

Last but not least, you are my real life fantasy character. You are so beautiful inside, and outside you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and met in my life. I don't know why you consider your chubby body to be a negative thing because in my eyes it is your most beautiful feature.

And right now also you are looking so cute with rosy cheeks and nose, just like a cute kitten. Hahaha" He said the last line gently pulling her cheeks.

Hearing all this and feeling his hands on her cheeks she couldn't stop herself but blushed profusely.

After removing everything from her mind and listening to his thoughts, Mini understood one thing clearly that she had started liking him from the beginning but she did not want to spoil his life so she told him all this. In a way, she also wanted to hear how Ethan would react to her words.

Ethan lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes and said, "Now I have only one request to you, remove whatever negative thoughts are in your mind and let us make a new beginning together."

Mini just nodded her head because she couldn't say anything, it was all too overwhelming for her.

"Should we eat now, otherwise the food will get cold."

She again nodded her head,

"Mini please say something, I'm longing to hear your voice." Ethan pleaded.

"Hahahahahaha."

'Just be happy like this always and this is the last time you have cried, after today I will never let tears come in your eyes.' Ethan thought to himself with a smile on his face while looking at her who was laughing hard.