"Secret Santa! Awesome! I used to do it all the time with my parents!"Exclaimed Jay. Pixal then went out of the room and returned with a hat with folded papers in them."Everyone knows how this works right? If you pick a piece of paper that has someone's name, you have to buy them a gift!"Explained Skylor."I call first pick!"Jay declared. He then picked one piece of paper."Oh, and one more thing. You can't-"I GOT MSYATKE?!"Jay demanded."Tell anyone."Skylor muttered. Just then Msytake appeared."Aw. I can't wait to see what you got me."She said, pinching his cheek."You better give me a good gift....Or I might get on my....Bad side!"Warned Msytake. Jay laughed nervously."Help."He whispered to everyone.

One by one, everyone picked. Nya got Zane, Kai got Jay, Pixal got Skylor, Zane got Cole, Harumi got Kai, Skylor got Pixal, Cole got Lloyd, and Lloyd got Harumi. It was going to be a very interesting ninja Christmas! 

"What should I get Harumi?"Lloyd wondered out loud."Whatcha doing?"Asked Kai."Gah!"Lloyd yelled as he fell to the ground."Kai! Why did you do that!?"Lloyd demanded."Hey! It's not my fault that you are such a scardy ninja!"Kai defended."Shopping for my secret someone."Lloyd replied."You mean Harumi?"Asked Jay who had popped out of the makeup aisle. Lloyd jumped and let out a groan."How many of you are in this store?!"Lloyd demanded."Your question should be what is Jay doing in the makeup aisle!"Kai teased."It's.....For Nya!"Jay blurted."Fat chance! Nya hates makeup! But you on the other hand....That's a different story!"Lloyd exclaimed."When have you ever seen ME wear makeup?!"Jay asked."Dude, I saw you putting it on when I went to look for you when Zane was gone!"Lloyd reminded him."I was doing it for the fans!"Jay cried out. Lloyd and Kai rolled their eyes.

"Wait, how did you even know it was Harumi?!"Lloyd asked Jay."Because we saw you smile dreamily when you picked yours! Just admit it! You are falling in loooooovvvvveeee again!"Jay mocked him."Again? He never stopped loving her! Nya used to tell me that Lloyd would talk bad about her, and then say how beautiful she was or whatever! He was crushing hard!"Kai exclaimed. Lloyd's cheeks became bright red."I did not do that!"He defended."Suree. Anyway, what are you going to get her?"Asked Jay."I don't really know..."Lloyd muttered."Let us help you!"Kai offered."Yeah! We both have girlfriends! We could totally help!"Jay exclaimed.

"Girlfriends!? I basically have a WIFE! She is carrying my children ya know!"Kai corrected."Whatever. What matters is Lloyd gets her something that throws it over the top! And we are going to help!"Jay exclaimed."I may not know exactly....But I was thinking of something sweet. Little and sweet."Lloyd answered."Little and sweet?! You need to go big! Go big or go home, Lloyd!"Kai exclaimed."Don't listen to him! Just show how much you care about her! Girls love that!"Jay told him."Harumi isn't like all girls. She is very complex."Lloyd reminded them."Oh we know."Kai said nodding."Yeah! Harumi is a LOT to handle!"Jay agreed."Guess that's one more thing you two have in common."Zane said popping his head out."SERIOUSLY?!"Lloyd yelled. Zane chuckled."Hey! Zane's right! You are a lot to handle, little brother!"Kai said, he then wrapped his arm around Lloyd's neck and started to mess up his hair.

"Hey! Don't mess up my hair, hair gel!"Lloyd yelped. Kai then let go of him as he was laughing, but as soon as Kai let go, Lloyd then began to mess up Kai's hair."Man, you guys are childish!"Cried out Jay."Says the person who still sleeps with a blue teddy bear."Zane pointed out."Don't you dare bring Mister Cuddlywomp into this!"Warned Jay. Kai and Lloyd laughed while Jay's cheeks became red.

"Seriously, what are you planning to get her?"Asked Kai. Lloyd thought for a moment."What if I get her something that helps her remember her childhood? Like before her parents died?"Lloyd suggested."She'll love that!"Jay exclaimed."What are we thinking? A teddy bear as big as her palace?"Kai asked rubbing his hands together."Slow down, hothead! Sometimes less is more!"Jay argued."May I remind you again that I basically have a wife! I know girls!"Kai exclaimed."I think Lloyd should-"GUYS! Can you guys just stop bickering?! For once!? Kai, we all understand you are going to be a dad and all, but that doesn't mean you are the girl expert! I had to listen to you complain about girls blowing you off plenty of times!"Lloyd snapped."Hey, hey! They just couldn't handle the heat!"Kai defended.