Chapter 30

The night was cold and bitter, each raindrop seemed like thunder when it hit the ground. The outside of the world seemed nothing but pure darkness. If you looked out the window, you could barely even see your own reflection. Everyone was required to stay inside, nobody could even go out there for a second, because if they did, they would be lost in the darkness that surrounded the place they once called home. Nobody knew where this storm came from, and how long it was going to last....Some might say that it might last forever....And from the looks of it, that was most likely possible.

For most people of Ninjago, there was only one storm....But the people who lived in the monastery....There were two storms. One was greater and more dangerous than the other. One being the real storm. The other storm was Lord Garmadon and his goons. Everyday was restless for everyone in the monastery. Since the storm, they could not go out and track down Lloyd and Garmadon. Which made everyone in the monastery even more restless and more worried. Harumi had often felt like this storm was trying to stop them. And she couldn't help but wonder...Could this be Garmadon's doing? He had almost made Lloyd kill himself, and almost killed her....It was possible. More than possible. He was a mad man, and there was no telling what a mad man could do.

"Stupid storm."Mumbled Harumi, as she was playing with her messy hair."Stupid Ninjago."She muttered."Stupid Garmadon."She mumbled."Stupid Lloyd....Stupid everything!"She cried out. There was a small and quiet knock on the door. Harumi just sat on the bed with Basha on her lap, and stared out the window, staring at the storm with anger."Harumi? You...Uh wanna join me in some video games?"Asked jay nervously as he poked his head through the door. Harumi still didn't look away from the storm."Uh...Maybe another time."She said faintly."You sure? Or...Are you scared?"He asked, trying to trigger her."No. Just not in the mood, Jay."She replied."You sure?"He asked her, hoping she would join him. Harumi bit her bottom lip. She so wanted to yell at this boy for relaxing and trying to get her to relax when Lloyd's life was in danger....But did not. S

he did not want any more conflict, and she knew if she messed with the baby bear, then she would have to mess with the baby bear's girlfriend."I am sure. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to be alone."She said, emotionless. Jay chuckled nervously, and bid her farewell.

Tough crowd. Jay thought."Told you she wouldn't crack."Said Cole."You also said that you would give up cake, but we all know that is incorrect, Cole."Informed Zane."Well, I was sooooooooo stupid back then, Zane!"Cole shot back."Back then?"Questioned Jay."Oh, and that's coming from you."Said Kai, walking into the room along with his little sister."Thank you!"Cole cried out."Do you think she will ever come out?"Asked Nya, changing the subject."Dunno. Till this storm passes, and we can search for Lloyd maybe."Suggested Kai. Nya bit the inside of her cheek."Don't worry Nya. She'll come around."Said Cole."Guys, remind me to get a shock collar for Lloyd, so he doesn't get kidnapped again."Nya said randomly."Noted."Said Cole."Oh, I'll buy it for you."Commented Kai, chuckling a bit. With Nya joining him."I wonder if he's okay."Said Jay."Lloyd's tough. And I think out of all of us, he's been through more."Said Cole.

"His losses made him stronger everyday."Said Zane."Yeah, and so have we too. We have all been through so much, and we have come a long way too."Said Kai."Look at us. It seemed just yesterday since I first came to the monastery."Said Nya. Everyone was smiling sadly."You know what? So what if we get lost in the storm? Lloyd needs us, and if it means us never returning, then so be it."Said Kai."Yeah! Let's go kick this storm's butt!"Exclaimed Cole."Cole, the storm does not have-"We know, Zane!"They all said, only a tad bit annoyed."If you guys are going, then so are we."Said a certain amber ninja, along with Pixal."Alright! What are we waiting for?!"Demanded Kai. Kai was about to run off, before Nya stopped him." Hey! Dumb! Dumb! You are going the wrong way."She said, rolling her eyes."I knew that."He said, trying to play it cool. They were about to go, but then Harumi opened the door. Her hair was even messier before(Kai thought he was going to faint), her eyes were all puffy, and she was shaking terribly.

"Guys.....I think there is something wrong with me......."

"Harumi! What do you mean?!"Asked Skylor, who was now very concerned."I...Can see him."She whispered."Who?"Asked Nya."Lloyd. I can see him."She said, still shaking.

There was a dead silence. Nobody dared to speak for a moment, even though questions were overflowing inside of them."What.....What do you mean when you said that you could see him?"Asked Kai, who was starting to shake as well."I-I-I don't know...I started thinking about him and what could be happening to him....And then I closed my eyes, and I see him. He's....He's suffering so much. He looked like he was dying, but I knew....I hoped he wasn't."She explained."Then-Then what happened?"Asked Cole."I started to run over to him, and tried to hug him, but then I heard Garmadon's voice. He was saying: This was my doing. And he was right. All of this is my fault."She said, with a sigh."Harumi. None of this is your fault."Said Skylor."Yes! Yes it is! If only I didn't come back! Then Lloyd would be fine."She cried out. There was a silence, but this time, Nya broke it.

"Lloyd....Was never fine, Harumi. Okay!? Even when he was safe, he wasn't fine! I think the finest he has ever been, is when you come back to his life."She said, raising her voice. Harumi was shocked by her words, sure, they made some sort of truce, but she never thought she would hear this from Nya."I always knew. I just didn't want to believe it, okay? I just...Didn't want to see him get hurt....He is my baby brother, I want to protect him from everything and everyone! But...Even siblings have to let go of their little siblings and let them spread their wings. And I know now, that you have changed. And I am sorry. Sorry for trusting you. I trust you now and believe in you."She said. 

She then walked over to Harumi, and put her hands on her shoulders."But you have to trust and believe in yourself! And that is the most meaningful thing you will ever do, Harumi. Believe me."She said. Everyone was shocked, but touched by Nya's words. The two girls stared at each other."You know, you are like my little sister...In a way."Nya said, smiling. Harumi smiled gratefully. The two girls then gave each other a warm hug. Everyone then joined in, and even Basha did too."You are our family as well, Harumi. You have proven yourself. Welcome to your new family!"Exclaimed Kai."Whatever is happening, Harumi...We will get through this.....Together."Said Skylor softly."Thank you....Everyone. My new family..."Harumi whispers, smiling.