Darya Velaryon (16 years old.)

                                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (35 years old

                                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (35 years old.)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aemond had been ecstatic once he received Rhaenyra's letter, letting him know that Darya had accepted his conditions. He had immediately talked to his brother and they had agreed to meet with Rhaenyra the next day. Aegon had been a bit apprehensive, afraid that Rhaenyra would go back on her word and kill him anyway. Aemond had immediately shut down the idea, telling him that during his trip to Dragonstone, his sister had made sure Aemond was safe and allowed him to leave without any problems. Aegon was still a bit unsure, but Aemond and Helaena had talked to him and made him see this was the best option. Aemond had tried to hide his eagerness, but it was hard. He wanted the talk over with so he could marry Darya.

The meeting point was the island where he and Darya had spent the night together and Aemond could not help but remember how it had felt. Aegon was standing near him, with a worried look on his face, their dragons laying down behind them. A screech caught their attention and they both looked up to see Syrax's golden form before the dragon landed a few feet from them, Rhaenyra on her back. A few seconds later Caraxes landed next to Syrax and Aemond did not miss the way his brother tensed and paled. A shadow covered most of the island before the Cannibal landed a few feet behind Syrax. The large dragon looked at them with mistrust and Aemond felt Vhagar lift her head. Rhaenyra climbed off her dragon, her purple dragon riding outfit contrasting with her silver hair. Daemon moved until he stood next to his wife and Darya joined them. Aemond did not like the trepidation on his niece's face but did not make any comments. All five of them moved at the same time until they stood close enough to hear each other without shouting, but not close enough to touch.

"Aegon," Rhaenyra gave their brother a nod before turning to look at him. "Aemond."

"Sister," Even Aegon's voice was a bit shaken as he looked at Rhaenyra. "I am surprised you agreed to talk to me."

"I am hoping we can come to a peaceful solution," Rhaenyra said as she stared at their brother. "There is no reason why our people should have to pay for our mistakes."

Aegon just looked at their sister before clearing his throat. "I do not want to be king, I never wanted the crown. We all knew that father made you heir for a reason."

Daemon let out a snort. "Then why did you take something that did not belong to you?"

"Because I did not want to die," Aegon said without hesitation. "We all know that Rhaenyra would have killed me, Aemond, and my children as soon as she ascended to the throne."