Chapter 11

Alya's POV

I was totally pumped about this sleepover. It's been over 5 years since we've had a sleepover. Last night, Nino called Luka and Kagami after we arrived back at Mari's place where the sleepover will be held. Luka instantly agreed whereas Kagami was a bit wary.

Kagami: Didn't Marinette literally just get kidnapped? We shouldn't be taking this lightly.

Alya: I know but come on it's been a while and we'll have some young heroes right by our sides for the whole night. It doesn't get any safer than that.

Kagami: Instead of being protected, they could even be the reason for an attack. We are drawing attention to ourselves as it is with Mari and her newfound powers now hanging out with the Outsiders.

Alya: I know how it sounds but...I'm doing this for Mari. She's had it rough the past few weeks and I wanted her to chillax a bit. So please Kagami...

Luka: Come on, Fencer. Do it for Nettie.

Kagami: Ughhhhhh, fine. But if something goes wrong don't say I didn't warn you.
~~~~~

So far, with the help of Jerry, Mari, and Nino, we've managed to get the living room area ready with pillows and blankets while Luka and Kagami sorted out the snacks and drinks along with the movie. Once that was done, Mari and her...flying friends started cooking a hearty dinner for all of us.

The food was almost done. With only a few minutes until 6:00pm, she told Jerry to remove the pot from the stove when the timer went off. I picked out some matching pjs for us but Mari said she'll change after she collects the hero from their base. "Alright, be back in a few." And with that she vanished through a red ring.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan's POV

It was kinda hard to get my mom to agree to this after what had been happening for the past few days. But Dad helped and I was able to join in the fun. I'm surprised Mr. Wayne made Damian come though...and he doesn't seem too pleased about it either.

Cassandra arrived via bombtube meeting the rest of us who were ready. It was 6:00pm and no sign of Nettie until a red rift opened and she walked on through. "You guys ready- Why do you all have so many bags!?" I sighed. Damian had 2 full suitcases, Cass had 1 full suitcase along with Virgil, Eduardo, Bart and I.

"Sorry but my mom is super protective and packed for me." Cassandra apologised. Nettie chuckled and opened the rift again. "We don't want to keep the others waiting. Let's get going." She walked through the rift and I was the first to follow, then Damian followed by the others.

When we arrived on the other side her living room was huge. Almost as big as the barnhouse. Everyone's jaws dropped. "Well, welcome to my humble abode. Make yourselves comfy. I'll be right back." Nettie said before leaving. Her friend Alya walked in with some trays with snacks.