Chapter 6

A/N: Hey my lovelies. This chapter will be longer than the rest k. Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

"Heeey Demon spawn, guess who signed us up for a photoshoot?" Timmy raised a brow, "You signed up yourself...and demon..to do a photoshoot..? Why would you do that to yourself, Jay?" I shrugged and joined everyone in the living room. "Tt, why would you do that without my permission, Todd? I don't like having my face plastered everywhere. It's already as bad as Robin."

I scoffed and rested my arm on his shoulder, sitting next to him, "I got us a little gig with Nettie." "Huh!? The same girl who can't control her powers? That's ridiculous. I don't even like her that much to even put her on the same level as Grayson." Dick cooed, "Aww, you mean that, Lil'D?" Demon spawn grit his teeth and walked away in time for Bruce to take his seat.

"What was that about?" he asked. "Jaybird agreed to do a photoshoot with Nettie...along with the demon. He wasn't pleased to hear that so he stormed off." Bruce sighed, "When and where is this happening?" My face lit up, "Sunday, 11 am. Nettie and her bodyguard will come pick us up and take us there. And before you ask Bruce. Nettie is one of the best singers, and few female teens out there to have it as big as Clara Nightingale and Jagged Stone combined. But I don't think she makes nearly as much as you. Probs like 3/4 your actual bank account."

Dick chuckled, "He's really excited. Nettie's his idol." Bruce rolled his eyes before I got up. "Well, now I have to plan the perfect outfit for my departure on Sunday with Nettie. I'll be in my room." And I left.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV: Time Skip

That stupid Todd is always good at running his damn mouth. And he likes to f*cking drag people with him without their consent. "So, where is this photoshoot taking place?" Todd asked the singer. "It's about...a good 15 minutes away from here. Though I must say, I wasn't expecting to have you, Damian, joining us."

I rolled my eyes, "Tt, I was forced. Father said I should go out more and stop training. Trust me, I wouldn't be here otherwise." She giggled, "I can only imagine. The guy that called you was one of my managers..well a friend. He's a big fan of yours, Jason. Also, my secret got out now my managers know. But they'll keep it a secret. I trust them."

That's just wonderful. Her managers know about her secret. What happened to keeping it secret and whatnot..? We slowed down in front of a building and when I looked up, the building was almost as tall as Father's. The car had parked and we got out. "Jer, we'll meet you inside." She said before walking us inside.

Everything was..basically the opposite of Father's, everything was bright, glowing, and everyone was happy and smiled and waved at us as we walked past them. We stopped in front of the elevator and it opened allowing us entry inside. We got in and there was a list with the names of each floor.

Level 19 - Photoshoots.

She pressed the button and the elevator carried us up. As it stopped and the doors opened, a guy was standing leaning on the wall opposite the elevator on his phone. "Hey Nino." she said which caught his attention. "Hey, dudette. Right on time." He replied, holding out his hand to Todd and I.

"My name's Nino Lahiffe. I was the one who called you Mr. Todd." Todd smiled and shook his hand then I did. "Jason Todd and Damian Wayne. I also heard you were a fan of mine." Todd indulged him. And after that those two began talking. "Well they sure are getting along. You could follow me Damian and I'll show you around."