Marry Me??

They got back to Asgard in what felt like minutes.
"I will never get tired of that" Trinity said as she let loose of Loki.
"Welcome home everyone!" Hemidell smiled and nodded "Miss. Trinity"
They all 4 headed down the Bifrost towards the palace.
"You can stay as long you need to...I already worked it out with your work for time off"
"How did you even know what would happen?"
"Well, I had planned a getaway for us but me beating your ex's ass just was icing on top." Loki smirked.
Trinity just smiled and held onto his arm.

They got to the palace and Frigga came out to meet her sons!
"I'm so glad you guys came home...and you bought her!" Frigga smile was from ear to ear as she hugged Trinity.
"Welcome back my child."
"Thank you for the warm welcome...after last time, I wasnt sure if it was okay to come back..." She said as she hugged Frigga back.
"Oh that! Nonsense! It was well needed..plus we are used to that spitfire around here"
She smiled as she looked at Loki.
He just laughed some and looked down.
Thor laughed heartily and slapped Loki on the back. "See I am not the only one who realizes she's like you"
"Are you all 3 coming to dinner?"
"I would love but would it be to much trouble to get cleaned off first?"
"Oh no dear...not at all. Loki can show you where to go and then he can meet me in the garden"
Loki nodded to his mother. "Come on my pet, I will help err show you the way"
Trinity shook her head..."nice try Mr. Charming but you gotta wait"
Loki clenched his jaw. "Damn it...you know what that does to me..."
"Oh whatever do you mean? It's just going to be me..in a nice hot steamy bath..rubbing soap all over my body to get nice and clean and smelling so nice..."
She smirked towards him and then started walking faster.
"Grrr I'm gonna get you" He growls as he chases after her.
"Yikes!" She squeals as she runs to his chambers and he teleports in front of her.
He stands there grinning. "I've got you now my love"
"Hey! You cheated" She giggled...as she ran up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a long drawn out kiss.
"You still gotta wait though." She giggled.
Loki moaned in protest.
"You can't keep your mom waiting plus making you wait makes you even more worked up which I love" She grins mischievously at him.
"True, I suppose. But you are going to be all mine once I return." He whispered in her ear.
"Fuck!" She said as she bit her bottom lip
Loki grinned to himself as he went to find his mother.

He found her in her garden tending to her flowers.
"You wanted to see me, Mother?"
Frigga looked up and smiled. "Oh yes! How are things going with Trinny? Is she safe?"
He looked at her, confused.
"Oh my dear son. You forget I know everything that goes on with you and your brother"
He sighed and sat down on one of the benches.
"Yes, she is safe and I hope she can move on and heal...even with me by her side."
Frigga came and sat next to him.
"You are exactly what she needs. She is a totally different person when you are near. She is herself. I know that despite what you may think..you won't allow any harm to come to her and you, my son, won't harm her either. You heal her!"
"I really love her mother! She is my whole world..my moon, my stars...I would be so broke without her."
He could do nothing but smile at all the memories they have together.
"Son, you have my blessing! Go and be happy with her!" She said as she conjured up a ring and placed it in his hand.
He placed it in his pocket.
"Thank you, mother! I love you!"
"I love you too son!"

Loki got up and went back to his chambers.
He still heard Trin in the bath so he grabbed a book, sat down on the bed with his feet crossed and started reading it.
About 20 minutes later, he heard the water shut off and the door open. He kept reading his book, in his own little world

"Well, you gonna come play with me or just keep reading?"
Loki looked up from his book and was mesmerized by what was in front of him.
Trinity was leaning against the wall in a sheer green lacy nighty with his horns on. She was smirking at him as he tossed the book aside and was instantly in front of her.
"Wooow...wow my .." He gulped "my pet...damn.." He ran his hand down her side.
"What do you think? Do I pull it off?" She asked as she giggled.
"I've never seen anything more sexier in my life wearing my horns...they look perfect on you"
"They are a lot heavier than they look...I might need helping taking them off" She had a mischievous spark in her eye.
"Oh really? Well..i have to help the lady...as you know...I am so charming.."
He slowly moved his hand up and down her arm.
"The only thing is...I want you to remove everything on me..but slowly..."
As she is talking, she is making him walk back until he hits the bed...she makes him sit down and she straddles him...
She starts kissing him passionately and slowly swaying her hips back and forth.
He digs in his fingertips on her hips as he moans slightly.
She reaches down and pulls up his shirt. She begins kissing his chest as he slides it over his head. He closes his eyes and moans again.
"Oh Trinity..."
She keeps kissing his chest and moves up to his neck...she kisses his neck softly...and barely licks it.
His growls as he knocks his horns off her head and flips her over.
"Ooo must've been a good spot!" She smirked.
"Oh just you wait..."
He starts to raise up her nighty and kisses her belly...using his tounge his slowly makes his way right above her panty line.
At this point, she is breathing heavily as she knows what's about to happen.
He licks just the very top of her panty line all the way across.
She jerks some. "God damn you and your tounge..."
"Oh you gonna love this then" He said as he ripped off her panties and used his tounge to lick her inner thigh..
She started to grab his hair but he used his magic to restrain her and smirked.
"It's my turn to make you squirm" He said with a playfully laugh and then he dived right in. Using his tounge on all the right spots, making her arch her back and moan loud. "Oh god Loookkkii.." She screamed as she wrapped her legs around him as she released all over his face. He just kept licking, as she squirmed more. "Ahhh that tickles...stoooppp" She cummed for a second time...and he started crawling up to be on top of her. She grabbed him and started kissing him passionately as she undid his pants and slid them off him..
They keep passionately kissing, as they flip over and now she's on top. She raises up and slowly sits down on his hard cock..she moves up and down very slowly..just enough to make him tense up. He grabs her hips and makes her move up and down faster. She runs her hands down his chest and starts going even faster.
"Oooh yes Trinity, ride your God...make me scream"
She got a look in her eye then slowly worked her hand up by his neck...grabbed his throat, lean down and whispered.
"You want to cum for me...work for it...my highness"
She gripped his throat tighter as he got even harder.
He raised up and finish taking off her nighty. Threw it aside and started sucking on her nipples as she rode him up and down. He gently bit the nipple which made her moan out slightly..he kissed up her chest and neck till he was at her lips. He held her head as he gave her a long drawn out kiss.
He conjured up his horns as he moved her hands to them.
She grabbed them and she held on as they kept kissing as she moved up and down on him faster. He gripped her hips tighter as he moaned out in pleasure...
"Fuuuckk Trinny!!"
She smiled and continued to ride him but she was going slow and made sure to take his full member in her.
"Oooo god that feels so good..." He grabbed her throat..."make your God come again..."
She slowly went up and down like twice before they both screamed out in delight.
They both fell down on the bed, out of breath but fully satisfied.
"Damn those horns really do work wonders" She giggled as she faced him.
"Especially when you are wearing just them my love"
He gently brushed her hair out of her eyes.
"You know I love you with everything I have right?"
She smiled at him and intertwined her fingers with his. "Yes, I do and I love you with everything I have as well. You my whole world."
He conjured the ring his mother had given to him.
It was gold band with a green emerald on it..in a oval shape.
"I...I can't wait any longer..."
Trinity narrowed her eyes questioning him.
"Wait for..what..."
"For this" he held up the ring with a big grin on his face.
She just stared at it in awe.
"Oh my..its beautiful! Wait, what is the occasion? "
Loki grinned. "Well, I was hoping you would marry me?"
Trinity's heart skipped a beat as she looked up into his eyes.
"You mean it..you really want me?"
"I want you! I want all this every single day. I can't live without you and I don't want to ever love anyone else as I love you"
"Then yes, I will marry you!!!" She said with a giggle then kissed him!
He placed the ring on her hand and wrapped his arms around her
"Thank you for how you always seen me..never once a villain even when we was just friends...you always seen me as your equal and as me...no matter who said what.."
"Because that's what you show me...I always get to know a person before I make up my own mind...and I'm sure glad we did things how we did. Because we got to trust each other and ourselves before we added in all this. And I know I made the right decision to trust you"
"Even if you made me work for it? Haha"
"Had to make sure you was serious" She laughed. "Plus it was fun making you sweat"
"Hey now!" He started tickling her...
"Noooo stoopppp ahhhhh"
They both laughed and then wrapped each other in the others' arms.
"I love you so much Loki! And I can't wait to be Mrs. Charming" She giggled
He rolled his eyes playfully and laughed as well.