The Morning after Lucas...

The alarm is beeping over and over. Trinity rolled over and pulled the covers over her head. It was the next morning from her horrible date. And she was still feeling like a complete idiot.
She laid there thinking of what she should've done. How she should've handled things.
She threw the covers off and hit her snooze button. The more she sat there and thought, the madder she got.
She groaned and sat up. She grabbed her phone and texted Monica.
"Hey girl, would you do me a favor? I've got to take care of a few things. Would you want some extra hours? "
She sat her phone down as she got up to get a drink and brush her teeth.
As she is coming back in her room, she heard her phone go off so she checked it.
"Sure thing girl! I got you! You suppose to be there at 10 right? BTW, make sure you give them hell!"
"Haha thanks girl! I owe you big time! And I will. Last night was just an off night. I am now back and they won't know what hit them!...Oh yeah, and 10 is right...Caleb should be the cook so you be set up good!"
"Sounds good! Text me when you done and let me know how it went! Or better yet, stop by with Mr. Charming and have dinner! Haha!"
Trinity just laughed as she shook her head. She then set her phone down and she went to get dressed for her day.
She was getting her shoes on when her phone went off again. She grabbed it and instantly wanted to toss it against the wall.
On her screen read: "Hey girl! How was the date? Lucas said he had a great time...maybe we can do a double date for the second one? I am glad you can finally put John behind you! Text me if you want to talk or come over, I'm off work today so be home all day!"
Trinity sat there staring at the message over and over. She couldn't believe the nerve of Anna. Suddenly she had a thought, grinned super huge to herself as she typed back a response to her.
"Hey! Sure, I wanna tell you all about it! I'll be over in about an hour so we can talk! Oh! Might want to have Pat there. He wanted to see me too...so we could do a...family meeting..."
She got a response back almost as soon as she sent it.
"Oh!? He is already here with John. They helping Zach with something. "
"Perfect! Be over soon!"
She went through her contacts until she came to Loki's name...she hit the 'call' button and danced around as she waited for him to answer.

Loki was laying in bed, reading when he heard his phone go off.
He laid his book down and looked at it. He smiled when he saw her name.

"Hey Trinny! What's up?"
"Mr. Charming! Wanna go cause some mischief with me?!"
"Uh oh...someone got her fire back fast..." He thought to himself..and he couldn't help but smile bigger. He loved watching her "play with fire"
"Um sure! Sounds like a good plan!"
"Alright, but to warn you...dumb ass is gonna be there"
"Wait, be where? It is only 8 am. What happened already this morning?"
"Well, Anna texted me about how great the date was and about a second and she wants me to tell her all about it...and the icing on the cake is...Pat is also there...so why not tell them how great it went"
He could hear the mischievous smirk in her voice.
"All you gotta do is sit and watch...and maybe keep me from....to much trouble... haha"
"Sounds good! I'll pick you up here in 10!"
They both hung up and he used his magic to get himself dressed and headed towards her place.

It took Loki just a few minutes to get to get to her place.
Trinity got in the passenger side and told him Anna's address.
As they was pulling up, she noticed John was pulling out of their driveway...he noticed Loki sitting in the driver's seat and gave him a death glare. He then sped off.
"Who was that?"
"Oh that was John. They must've told him I was coming over."
"Aw man, John boy ran away...oh well, maybe next time..." Loki smirked at her which made her laugh.
"Oh I hope so!"

They got out of the car and headed up to the door.
"You ready for this?"
"Oh! I guess the question we should be asking is are YOU ready? You haven't seen much of my sassy side."
Loki just chuckled and placed his hand on her back to lead her up to the door.
"Darling, I can definitely handle you..."
"Wait...that sounds sooo..."
Trinity is cut off by Pat opening the door.