Little mouse (VI)

I woke up again in a strange place. As I opened my eyes, I saw, that this time I was in a small room on a bed. The room looked quite cozy. It had light green walls, wooden furniture and big window.

-Oh, so you're finally awake - said a man standing near the doors.

He was black with short hair and almost black eyes. He was very tall and his muscles were huge. He looked like gym rat. He was wearing black T-shirt and loose pants. He had a gun and a nice collection of knifes attached to his belt.

Oh my. They're beautifull!... No! You have to stay focused!

I didn't knew him. Maybe it's better? There's a tiny, little chance that he don't know about anything and just helps me...

Right?

-You just gave me a huuge deja vu saying that - I said turning my head to look at him more.

-Why is that? Did you wake up in a room with a stranger before? - he laughed.

-What if I'll say that it was almost same as here?

-Then I'll say „damn"- he laughed again.

Someone knocked on the door then came in. He whispered something to the black man and walked out. It had to be something about me. The man was furious.

-What did you do?

He sounded like he was fighting to calm down.

-What exactly do you mean? - I said clearly clueless.

-Don't play dumb! You've hurted my friend! - he raised his voice.

-Which one is that?

-What? - he looked completely dumbfounded

-You mean the white hair with grey eyes, or blonde with blue eyes?

-Y-You've hurted Luke? - he straighed his posture.

-So the blonde one. Who are you and where am I?

-I'm one of the Lions and you're in your room. You'll be working at training camp nearby.

-What?!

I suddenly sat up and felt pain in my chest which reminded me of what happened today. Someone took care of my injury and bandaged it for me.

-What do you mean trening camp? What do you want from me?!

-Angel said that Master needs more people. I'm sure that he said to you, that you'll have to pay for hurting him. He hates you and it's something really rare - So the blonde guy that I stabbed is called Angel? Great - He wants you to suffer, he wants to see you cry for help, so I'll be your personal trainer. If you'll accept this, then you'll become our sister.

-Huh? And why the hell would I want it? What if I'll say no?

I literally had nothing to lose. My family was far away and I don't have pets or friends...

-Then your friend... Tomi? Will die.

Fuck.

-What? How do you know about him?

-Does it matter? So what's your decision?

I thought about Thomas. His beautifull smile, his always tired expression, his kindness and how much he's done for me.

I couldn't do that to him. He has a whole life ahead of him. And I? My life was worthless.

Let me save one person.

-Deal

-It'll be a long way before you'll become a lion. So for now, welcome home little mouse.

He gave me a big smile that said more than thousands of words. I don't know how exactly what am I supposed to do, but he'll train me. And he's not gonna be merciful.

[Hi

I'm really sorry, that you had to wait for such a short chapter, but I'll try to upload next one as fast as I can, so you won't have to wait ;)

Thank You so much for reading <3]