All eyes of the TBOAH!World’s people turned to TCF!Alberu expecting him to say something crazy like he'd support Cale no matter what – of course this was solely because they did not know what Cale had actually done to Adin. However TCF!Alberu was busy thinking about something else, something he now realized was the reason Cale had enlisted the help of the Dark Elves and Mary in the battle against the golems.

He could hear the Fire of Destruction’s voice at that moment.
– There were others who could purify the black despair as well.
‘Were? Does that mean I don’t need to step in?’
– Dark Elves and necromancers.
“Ha!” Cale was flabbergasted.

Just as he was theorizing it, the Palantír graciously confirmed TCF!Alberu’s theory about Cale's actions - in order to further spread their good reputation and prestige. Cale had used this opportunity to elevate the status and importance of Dark Elves and Mary, as the last necromancer, to crush any future opposition and stubborn prejudices.

Cale took advantage of the information he received from his Ancient Powers and used it to fulfil his promises one by one. TCF!Alberu could not resist smiling to himself and acknowledging that there was no one quite as cunning or as strategic as Cale and he was eternally grateful that such a terrifying person was his precious dongsaeng and always had his back.

The Dark Elves who had to live in hiding because humans loathed them. And the necromancers who were destroyed by the Church of the Sun God and the other light-affinity churches.
– They are still a part of nature.
Nature has never thrown away the Dark Elves and the necromancers.

“Exactly…” Grigori practically purred with happiness and delight to hear someone else agreeing with her opinion of Dark Elves and Necromancers. Even if anyone was foolish enough to forget her warning from days ago, they were quickly reminded that the Goddess of the Palantír Hall favoured Dark Elves and Necromancers and supported them enough to warn others not to misdirect their prejudices toward her favoured where she could see them. No one was courageous enough to test the Goddess's threat.

Cale recalled someone’s voice at that moment. It was someone from the black desert, that Land of Death. That person had lived in that underground city their whole life.

TCF!Mary and TBOAH!Mary blinked and straightened up a little in their seats. They instinctively knew that Cale was thinking about them - or rather TCF!Mary.

‘It felt as if all of the veins in my body were going to explode. I needed to learn to control dead mana in order to survive through that pain. That was why I chose to be a necromancer instead of a black mage.’
The ten-year-old Mary had chosen to become a necromancer in order to survive. And she was now needed to save the people on this battlefield.

“Such a young age…”  The humans – adults who had once also believed the prejudices and indoctrinations of the Church of the Sun God - gulped. They heard the story from Mary's own mouth, so how could they reject her when she as a mere child knew and chose differently, she had maturely chosen to survive in pain rather than to become something inhuman. A mere child managed to do that, so how could they as adults hold a grudge toward her for choosing to survive when others well beyond her age chose the easy path and became black mages.  

Cale couldn’t help but laugh as he continued to think.
– Human, are you okay? Did you go crazy because you are so angry? You can’t become like Clopeh!
‘Black magic was being covered up as alchemy right in front of the Church of the Sun God’s eyes?’

“How did they—”  TBOAH!Jack asked TCF!Jack, and both TCF!Jack and TCF!Hannah took a moment to explain what the Empire had tried to do to hide the fact that the golems were created out of Black Magic.
“They really are irredeemable bastards! The whole lot of them!!” TBOAH!Hannah hissed with a hatefully frustrated expression on her face. Her counterpart stared at her for a long time and then nodded and took a deep breath before returning her attention to the record as it continued.