chapter 35- marked

Sophia p.o.v.

I could hear them both talking about it but it didn't suprise me. I knew they would have a conversation about it when I was not around and clearly they were very engrosed in the conversation as not one of them realised I was here.

"So do you think that Whitney really does have something to do with it?" Rose asked after I let my presence be known and had a conversation with them about what I heard them talking about.

I let out a hum while making myself a coffee.

"I would not put it past her. It's just to much off a coincidence." I said with a shrug.

"Why do you not seem so surprised when it's been so long." Daisy asked.

"Because I knew she would be back any time she felt was right." I said.

"So what do we do now?" Rose asked.

I let out a sigh.

"I have already ordered more oatrollers on our borders and to make sure no one is ever alone. Their has to be at least two or 3 people with someone everywhere you go. No one is to leave my pack with out my permission. I will be figuring out a plan to warn this Fin guy who he is messing with." I said darkly.

"Yeah I guess that's a good idea." Rose said. However I could see she was worried about it all.

"You do not have to worry. None of you need to worry i have got this under control." I said.

"Do you though?" Rose mumbled but I heard it even though I don't think I was suppose to. However I did not take it to heart. They still do not fully know me and I can see it's only because she is worried.

I let out a hum at her reply.

"I will be getting ready for bed now." I said softly before heading up.

Not long after I was ready for bed I noticed the girls walking into what I guess now is our bedroom.

We all layed in bed but not going to sleep.

"When will you mark us?" Rose whispered.

I felt my whole body stiffen before a low growl escaped my lips. I could feel silver trying to come out she was shouting in my head now.

"Whenever everyone is ready." I gritted out just about keeping silver in line.

It was quite for a short while before Daisy spoke.

"Do you think you will ever be ready?" She asked sadly.

"Me?" I asked a bit stunned.

She cleared her throat before nodding.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Silver and I want to mark you both but I do not want to rush things Daisy. I don't want this to fuck up and I don't want to fuck up as much as I already have." I said softly.

"You did not fuck anything up Sophia. You had your guard up and after what happened I would be surprised if you never had your guard up. You never fucked anything up love. You was protecting yourself and your pack but if you mark us today, tomorrow or in a year or 2 time we will still be here by your side and our packs side. You have us forever now and we will always be here." Rose said sternly but softly.

It brought a smile to my face.

"I think I needed to hear that." I said with a small chuckle. "Are you guys ready? But I mean actually ready for me to mark you not just vwcause our wolves are pushing us." I said softly.

"Yes." They both said with no hesitation making my smile widen.

I sat up and looked at them both. I slowly started to kiss Roses Neck and I let out a groan when she moaned. I started to kiss up and down before I finally got high enough to her lips. I looked in her eyes asking for permission and she nodded making me put my hands around her throat giving it a soft squeezes before my lips smacked hers.

A moan escaped her lips making another groan escape mine. I could feel her soft pink lips against mine and I could feel the sparks all over my lips making me moan. I stopped kissing her letting her catch her breathe before I started kissing down her neck again. Before any of us knew it I found the spot before I let my canines come out and bit down making her yelp before moaning in pleasure. I then took my canines out and kicked where I bit her. I kissed her forhead and smiled before kissing her lips one that time. I could see she was in a dążę.

I looked over to Daisy who I could see wanted Me badly. I went over to her before smiling softly.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked her softly.

She nodded her head and said a small Yes with no hesitation. I could see how badly she wanted me in both ways making me smile but I'm not mating with them yet.

I started to kiss the top off her knock before getting higher. I kissed the side of her lips making her whimper. Finally my lips clashed onto hers and she moaned loudly. After a while off kissing which i never wanted it to end but I slowly started kissing back down her neck. Daisy was a moaning mess making me groan.

Finally I found where I woukd mark her and I sunk my canines into her neck making her let out a small scream before it turned into moans. Once i took my canines out I heard her whimper before I licked the spot to heal it. I kissed her lips and her cheek and forhead.

I could see Roses eyes where slowly shutting and I could see Daisy was in a dążę.

"Sleep my loves. I will be here in the morning." I said softly.

I watched as they both gave me a smile before they was out like a light. I chuckled to myself before I looked at both their neck. A smile appeared on my lips Once i could see their mark appearing.

I sighed and got in a shower feeling how wet and horny i was getting just by marking and kissing them. I guess a cold shower it is.