chapter 7- calm down

Sophia p.o v.

I watched for over an hour as my mates where dancing with there family. I could not help but stare and watch them and to be honest I did not care that they or anyone else noticed me watching them.

"The one in the light blue dress is Daisy and the one in the light pink dress is Rose." Kyle said walking towards me as he watched me stare.

A low growl off approval grumbled from my lips as my wolf purred my in head.

I let out a hum off acknowledgment towards Kyle to let him know I heard him.

After a short while the girls stopped dancing and began to cut and eat the cake as well as everyone else, I csn not lie I also had some cake and it was delicious.

I watched as Rose and Daisy where both left alone for a matter of two minutes. I could see they were both having a quite conversation and with the way they were looking or more like glancing at me I'm guessing it's about me.

Before they could carry on talking however a girl jumped on their back and squealed happily. I could sense she was a witch and both myself and my wolf growled seeing another female touching what is ours as well as it being a witch.

I could hear the silence at everyone hearing my growl. No one said a word but watched between the twins and I. My glare stuck on the girl who was touching my mates.

What surprised me however was that both my mates growled back at me and had their own glare set on me. I do not like the disrespect. Another female is touching the both off my mates and on top of that she is a witch.

"Alpha, you are scaring a lot off people, maybe you need to calm down." I heard kyle say warily.

He knows how I get when I am angry especially when it comes to witches. The female touching my mate I would not harm, as much as I hate witches I do not harm children who are witches, i am not that harsh and I can see she is only young. But juet because she is young does not mean that my wolf and I are fine with it. We do not know who she is.

I growled at Kyle but did not leave my eyes of the both off my mates. I could see Rose has shoved Daisy and the female behind her as if to protect them. I will not lie this angered me more. What sort of person does she think I am to think I will harm a child witch or not and most certainly I would never hurt my mate. Just because I did not want a mate does not mean I would hurt them, especially not physically.

"Alpha Sophiani would appreciate you not growling at my family." Alpha Hunter gritted out.

My eyes snapped to him. I could feel everyone in the room was nervous. My pack was tense ready to attack if needs be.

A growl escaped my lips and I could feel how tense Kyle was at the side off me.

"I suggest you do not do that Alpha Sophia or I will set war on your pack eith out a doubt." He said with a growl as I had stepped closer to my mates.

"YOU DARE TRY TO KEEP ME FROM MY MATES." I ROARED.

"I am not keeping you from your mates but may i remind you that the witches here are also part of not only my family but your mates. I suggest you get use to that pretty quickly." Alpha hunter stated calmly and to be honest I'm not sure how he is so calm, I feel as though I am about to explode.

A growl escaped my lips at the mention of me needing to get use to the witches.

I snarled out loud before I stormed off out the room before i really do cause a war. I am not in my pack and I do not have all my warriors. We would be out numbered. However that is not what made me walk away and drop it all.

It was the tears in both Roses and Daisy's eyes that made me calm a little. I wanted to go over there and apologise and wipe the tears but I also wanted to slap myself for thinking about doing that.

I do not want a mate. I kept repeating to myself.

I headed straight for the woods with Kyle following me. I changed into my wolf form and went for a run with Kyle staying close by but not to close.

After a while I headed back. It was already tea time and I can not lie I am starving.

As I got back one off my warriors who I noticed was the one who found his mate before was stood with some clothes for me.

"There you go Alpha." He said passing the clothes.

I went behind the wall and changed into my human form before shoving the clothes on.

"Congratulations on finding your mate Gerald." I said to my warrior.

"Thank you Alpha. The same for you." He said but a bit more warily about me finding my mate.

I nodded my head and walked inside before heading to the room I will be staying in. As I got to the room I took a quick shower before shoving some leggings and a top on.

I headed downstairs and as I got to the pack kitchen I instantly smelt and noticed both my mates. I stopped in my tracks and watched as they both gulped seeing me.

I sighed and ignored them and sat down and began to eat as everyone else did. Do I want them both as my mate? I can not see myself rejecting them. Just the though of doing that turns my stomach but so does the thought off them being related to any witches.