chapter 34- weakness

Rose p.o.v.

Having our dinner with some pack members really did warm my heart. It made me feel closer to this pack and I loved every minute of it.

They were all so welcoming and I could see they was happy to see us and eat with us which brought a bigger smile to my face.

Right now we are sat back at what I guess is now our home. I'm sat in kitchen while Daisy is running around the kitchen making a lot off different deserts.

I sighed to myself because I know she is stressed and I know this is about what Sophia has told us.

Her finally explaining everything made me feel so sad but also guilty. I wish I just waited until she decided to open up to us instead off pushing her to. She went through so much to young. I can also now fully understand why she hates witches. Even though I don't think she should judge all witches off what they did I can understand why she does.

"Don't do that." I heard Daisy say sternly.

I looked at her confused.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You have guilt written all over your face Rose. It's not your fault." Daosy said softly.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I pushed her and pushed her until she finally told us. I should never have done that Daisy." I said sadly.

"It's not your fault though Rose. You didn't know it was that bad-" She started saying but I cut her off.

"But I should have known and maybe even a part of me knew it was bad because why else would she get that angry and so much hatred for witches Daisy. " I shouted but I am not shouting st her but in general.

"Rose you and I both know that Alphas can have a grudge against the littlest of things. They are Alphas and most have an ego the size of the moon. They hate when nothing goes there way therefore for all you know it could have been because she never got her way. I don't mean it in a horrible way Rose but it's the truth. What Sophia has been through is not her fault but it's also not all the witches faults. What you said and how you pushed her is not entirely your fault either Rose. You said what had to be said sooner rather then later because we deserved to know why she never wanted us. We did nothing wrong so we deserved answers even if it wasn't everything. " daisy said softly but I could see she was being honest.

I could also see that was Sophia has told her has affected her just as much as it has me. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"I guess your right." I said softly.

"I'm always right." She mumbled making me let out a small laugh.

"Why are you so stressed if you seem to think that we deserved to know the truth no matter how bad it is?" I asked softly.