chapter 6- mate

Sophia p.o.v.

Not long after I was in the room did Kyle bang on my door. I groaned and opened the door.

"Hello, why thank you for letting me in." He said barging his way into my room not even giving me chance to welcome him in or tell him to do one.

I rolled my eyes use to this behaviour. Anyone else and I would not have hesitated to snap their neck. However the only two people that could get away with this is Kyle and Jax.

"What do you want." I grumbled while shutting the door.

"Just making sure that you are ready to go my dear alpha." He said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Our warriors are ready to go as am I. " He said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Alright." I said getting up off the seat and grabbing my phone and watch before heading out the door with Kyle following behind me.

Stood outside was all the warriors coming. I only brought 15 warriors with me and one 12 are coming to the party as the rest have already gotten a mate and wished to not attend.

We all headed towards the room where the party was going to be. As I started walking down I could feel my wolf silver pacing in the back off my mind making me frown.

"What's going on silver." I asked.

"I'm not sure." She said but I could feel the excitement coming off her.

"It's just a party silver don't get to excited. We will not be staying long." I said.

"Somethjng good is going to happen." Silver said before shutting our mindlink off.

I frowned but just ignored what she said. I walked inside and was instantly smacked in the face by a lot off different smells. Some being wolves and others were witches.

I headed to the far corner but before I could get there, the double doors opened and i could smell two amazing smells.

One was coconut while the other was like rain. Like that smell after the rain has been pouring and you can smell all that fresh air and rain all at once. The smells where amazing and I could not help but follow where both the smells where coming from.

I stopped walking towards the end off the room and followed where the smells where. I could see all my warriors and my second in command tense up and look at me confused but they followed me anyways.

"Alpha Sophia what are you doing?" I heard kyle ask concerned but I ignored him and continued walking.

They still followed me but I did not care. I needed to find these smells.

I stopped right in the middle off the room when I realized the smell was coming from these two people stood in front off me.

They are the most beautiful girls I have ever met. As I looked at them both I could not help but the let out a growl off approval escape my lips.

"Mates." I heard as my wolf and I spoke at the same time making everyone in the room gasp.

"Mate, ours." I heard the two girls say.

One was wearing a light blue dress she looked stunning. While the other was wearing a light blue dress who looked just as stunning. I could not seem to stop staring, i felt I was in a daze.

I took a step closer to them but before anything could be said or done I was snapped put my daze as I heard a door slam shut. A growl escaped my lips from being disturbed but then another part off me was relieved.

I don't know who or why a door was slammed shut but my questions where heard when I watched as someone was trying but failed to sneakly enter the room. I noticed it was Jayden who I remembered was the twins brother. He had just entered the room and looked confused as to why there was silence.

"H-hi i-" one off them who was in a light pink dress started saying but was yet again cut off by a pack warrior off mine growling.

"Mate." He said as he looked at a girl around his age.

I heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Alpha Hunter looking at us.

"Congratulations." He said nodding to the girls who smiled softly at him.

Everything seemed really awkward and like no one knew what to say. Like everyone else was also in a daze.

I just had to be mates with not one but two people who are family and close to witches. It angered me, no it infuriated me.

"If you will excuse me Alpha Hunter I will be heading for a drink." I spoke coldly but it wasn't even intended I just could not help How my voice decided to come out.

Alpha hunter had a frown on his face clearly not liking that I am about to walk away from the twins who are my mates but he nodded his head. I understand though as they are his cousins and we have just found out we are mates. However again I'm sure this pack has heard I did not want a mate.

"Enjoy the rest of your day girls." I said nodding my head towards both the twins.

The twins looked heartbroken and my heart clenched. I had to force myself to walk away and ignore their face before I would turn around and kiss them all over there face and possibly mark them like silver wants to.

I groaned internally while some off my warriors stayed by their future lunas and the others followed me.

"Sophia i-" kyle started to say but I held my hands up.

"Don't! I am not about to talk about this right now Kyle." I said narrowing my eyes at him making his mouth shut.

"Yes alpha." He said bowing his head.