chapter 16- message to Alpha fin

Sophias p.o.v.

I'm sat in my office, tapping on my laptop with my pen. I feel nervous to be honest. We have finally cleared up all the rogue problem and I have just mindlinked my best warriors and Kyle to head to my office.

To say I was pissed was an understatement at the rogues. Its been 2 days since I left my mates but i decided it is best to bring them early so calm my wolf. She seems to not be able to concentrate knowing full well her mates are out their and not with us and we have argued a few times over it.

"That's because you know I am right." She growled at me through mindkink.

"Silver, we have had this argument over and over. I believe they are more safe there. What if we can not protect them enough-" I started saying but she cut me off with a snarl.

"If we can look after a pack we can look after our mates better. We will protect them at all costs. Stop acting as though you fear we can not protect them and say the real reason you don't want them to come." She snarled loudly before shutting her walls so I can not speak to her.

I groaned but knew she was right. Before I could think to much ahead I heard a knock at my door and I could sense it was my Gamma and warriors as well as Jax.

"Come in." I shouted while shutting my laptop.

"You wanted to see us Alpha." One of the warriors said as they all bowed their head ad me respectfully.

I nodded.

"In the next hour you will all be setting off apart from Beta Jax. I want you to bring both your Lunas to our pack safely. They will be staying here from now on. They will be shown the same respect as you all give me. Am I clear." I said coldly.

"Yes Alpha." They all said bowing there head but I could see the excitment in their eyes for meeting their lunas.

Everyone in the pack knows I have met my mates and know they are twins. They all seemed excited but confused as to why they are not here. At the same time I could see they all understood why.

They all left my office including Kyle to go ahead and get ready. Kyle smiled happily at me just before he left my office and nodded. I could see he was happy for me and excited about me letting my mates stay here. Even more excited then me.

"You are nervous." Jax stated.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I said not even denying it. There is no point with Jax. He just knows me to well.

"You miss them though." He stated making me nod with a frown.

He chuckled and nodded.

"It was the same with me and Jadę. It gets easier but you won't believe me right now. Just don't chuck your chance fully away is all I'm saying Sophia. " jax said before saying goodbye and walking out the office.

Jax is very limited with words. He does not really speak much but his words have a lot of meaning. His mate Jadę is the opposite. She is a really chatter box and most say she could talk for him and i got to agree.

I sighed and decided to carry on finishing work however all I could think about was the boy in my dungeon and the words the other rogue had said.

Flashback!

"Tell me everything you know." I snarled at him.

"I- I don't know much I just ahhh-" He started but I dug my class into his keg making him scream out more.

"What was that?" I asked or more snarled in hid face.

"His name is Alpha Fin. He killed the old Alpha to the woodpack. Before that he himself was rogue but always went on about how some day he will be powerful and he does not believe any women should ever be Alpha let alone be powerful enough to be an Alpha. He thanks female are weak and should be in the kitchen or looking after pups. That's why he wants your pack. He wants you to back down and him become the Alpha to your pack. Sending us in was to test you." The małe stated making me growl loudly in rage.

"How could he test her. She was not even in the pack at the time." Jax my Beta said with a frown.

"He thought you was going to be. He also said something about texting your pack as well." He stuttered out.

"Testing for what?" I growled out.

"I - i don't know maybe your strength or loyalty ? I don't know I swear." He stated but I cold see he was telling the truth.

I nodded my head at him and smirked.

"So are you going to let me go?" He asked making my smirk widen.

"Yes i am rogue. I will let you go." I said with a smirk making the rogue smirk as well as if he got away with attacking my pack all because he told me shit.

"I will be passing a message on to Alpha Fin and the other rogues." I said smirking before I clawed his heart and pulled it out.

I heard a gasp and a shriek from the other younger Rogue. He looked even more pale and like he wanted to puke. He avoided eye contact with everyone now but before would look at Jax. He was shaking and could barely keep himself from vomoting.

"Send his body and his heart to the woodpack. Let them know I know who did it and I'm ready for war." I snarled out my order to my warriors.

"Yes Alpha." They said before doing as I was told. I left the dungeons not even saying anything else to the rogue figuring out if I can trust him. I told a warrior to search into the rogue and to tell me any information we can get on him before I figure out what to do. That was only a couple of hours ago.