chapter 32- that wasnt very nice

Rose p.o.v.

Hurt, confused and partly angry. That's how I feel with how Sophia is talking to me right now. I don't understand I was only offering some help. All I said is that Rachel could help if we ask her.

The fact she us growing and snarling and saying no to me the way she is hurts my feelings and makes me angry. We was all just doing fine so why the sudden change? Is it because I'm trying to help and she doesn't like that?

"You have asked her to get a witch to help us Rose she doesn't like witches remember. " I heard Daisy say softly in my head.

"Right I forgot about that." I said sadly.

"You just wanted to help Rose. I think it's about time we found out why though don't you think." Daisy said with a sigh.

"Yeah." I said softly.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you don't seem to be liking witches." I said softly.

Surprisingly Sophias eyes softened before she sighed.

"Leave." She said coldly and I was shocked.

I was about to stand up and give her a peice off my mind but before I could I watched as Kyle and Jax stood up bowing to us and saying goodbye before walking out the door.

"That wasn't very nice." I heard Daisy grumble under her breathe making not only me but Sophia chuckle.

"I'm sorry my loves." She said softly after a short silence from us all.

Our heads snapped up to Sophia in confusion and suprise.

My heart warmed at her nickname for us and I had to stop myself from smiling.

"Why do you not like witches?" Daisy asked bluntly really suprising me but I could see the sadness in Daisy's eyes.

Sophia let out a sigh. I guess we are about to find out.

"I do not have the best experience with witches." Daisy said with a shrug.

"I'm not sure what happened between you and the witches you met but I promise you my family are not like that." I said softly making her eyes darken at my words. Clearly she did not like my response.

Daisy p.o.v.

"I was 15 years old when my parents passed away." I heard Sophia said coldly making a gasp escape my lips.

I could never imagine loosing my parents but especially at that age. Instantly I wanted to walk over to her and hug her but I refrained myself from doing so.

"I'm saying when my parents passed away it was when my father passed away. My mother passed away when I was around 13. " she said softly.