chapter 8- why do you not want us

Rose p.o.v.

When Sophia growled at Annabelle I growled back as did Daisy which suprised me. Mate or not I will not have her growl at my neice. She may not be biologically my neice but she is my adopted neice.

I glared at Alpha Sophia and noticed she did not like the disrespect off me doing this but she also disrespected me and my family by growling at me neice.

I can see clearly how much she hates this. How she hates she has found her mates and how she hates she is around any witches what so ever. Most off all how she hates her mates are related to witches and how she has to even be around them for a minute never mind a day.

Part off me wants to walk up to her and demand an explanation as to why she is so cold to myself and Daisy, its not fair. The other part wants an explanation as to why she hates witches so much. I want the truth.

We are sat at the pack house in the kitchen all eating. I can feel her eyes on me anytime she stares and it brings me butterflies to my stomach.

I looked up and noticed she was now looking at me. I could not help but blush and i could see a slight smirk on her face but she shut it down real fast.

She is confusing, her actions show she does not want us but they also shoe she does.

"We need to speak to her Daisy." I said knowing Daisy was staring back and forth between myself and Alpha Sophia.

"I know." She said nervously.

"Wha- what if she rejects us?" Daisy whispered with slight fear making me tense.

I guess I was not the only one who heard it because Kyle who is Alpha Sophias third in command clearly heard us.

"That would not happen." Kyle said making everyone stop there conversations and look at him confused. It was like he was so sure off himself. Even Alpha Sophia looked at him confused as to what he was on about.

Her confused face looked so cute. It made me giggle before I slammed my hand over my mouth making Daisy laugh louder.

"What?" Alpha Sophia asked even more confused. This made Kyle laugh and even though I could see the frustration that she had no idea what all three of us was laughing at her eyes lit up at seeing us laughing. I don't even think she realised it.

Everyone was looking at me, Daisy and Kyle suspiciously but they all had smiles on their face.

"What's so funny?" My mom asked with a smile.

"Oh nothing, just Alpha Sophia being cute." Kyle said making me and Daisy giggle more while Sophia narrowed her eyes at me and Daisy and Kyle. I could see she was confused but she was being slightly playful, or at least I think she was.

Daisy p.o.v.

It was finally time to head to bed after an hour off eating none stop I can not lie I am exhausted.

Apart off me wants to talk to Sophia but the other part off me wants to hide away in my book and ignore everything that is going on. It scares me because I really really want things to work out with Sophia. Even though she has been a bit cold and distant I still feel safe around her. Like nothing bad could ever happen while she Is around.

As we all got up and said our good nights and told mom we would meet her. I could see that Sophia was about to head upstairs.

"Alpha Sophia." I stated her name but my eyes widened when I realised I did it out loud.

She stopped walking and slowly turned around and looked at me as if to say go on. It was only me, Rose and Sophia around as everyone else had left.

I looked at Rose panicked because I felt like I could not speak. As if understanding me Rose spoke for us.

"Could we please speak?" Rose asked.

She stared for a short while before nodding her head upwards as if to say follow her so we did.

Sophia opened her room and we walked in. I could see her suitcase was still on her bed but you could see she was not planning to stay long.

"You can sit down." She spoke almost making me jump.

We both sat in her bed after she moved the suitcase out the way.

"Why do you not want us?" I blurted out yet again making my eyes widen.

What on earth is going on with me. Why do I keep saying things out loud rather then in my head. Normally I can keep things to myself but with Sophia it just comes out.

I groaned internally and looked at Rose who was already looking at me with wide eyes just as suprsied as I am.

I nervously looked at Sophia who's eyes where cold and narrowed.