Phoenix Feathers (Luke Castellan x Iris!reader) pt. 2

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey. Can I help you?" You cocked your head to one side, and could practically hear Sabrina's head about to explode.

"Well I just thought as a thank you for your winning battle strategy... maybe I could help you out with your sword skills." It felt more like a demand than a request.

"I'll have to think about it, I'm pretty packed today." He smirked,

"Well I will be there at 2 if you're able to come." He walked off, almost running into another camper on his way out of the mess hall.

Sabrina stared at you, mouth agape, "'I'll have to think about it?' Gina, Luke is the best swordsman Camp Half Blood has seen in 300 hundred years! Are you nuts?!"

"Yes I am. I'm extremely nuts." You muffled as you shove your face into your hands, shaking your head.

"If you don't go train with him I will actually murder you." Sabrina put both of her hands on the table. You took a big sigh,

"Oh my gods Sabrina I'm losing my mind over a boy! I swear this has never happened before." You shook your head again, refusing to believe it.

"Isn't love such a wonderful thing!" Sabrina exclaimed. You gave her the middle finger before standing up to clear your food.

✵✵✵

Okay so this was kind of embarrassing to admit, but you had never been to the armory or the training grounds before. You just never had any use for it! Since you had no idea where this place was you had to use a map which was really embarrassing. After feeling like you had been trying to navigate your way there for ages you heard the sound of leaves crunching behind you,

"Hey! It's 2:15 where have you been?" You wanted to die.

"Believe it or not I have lots of important things to do." You crossed your arms defensively as Luke stared at you for a good few seconds,

"You got lost huh?"

He turned around and headed to a clearing in the forest, assuming you would follow in suit, you did. Once you finally got to the spot Luke had intended to teach you in, you took a deep exhale.

"Holy Hera if you thought that was cardio you're in for a rude awakening today."

"Calm down Luke, I was just appreciating the trees."

"Okay Gina, I was just letting you know." You both snickered a bit, "So you've seriously never been over here?" You shrugged, feeling a bit guilty admitting it,

"I just never needed to y'know? I'm aware of my strengths and weaknesses and sword fighting is, I regret to say, not a strength." Luke studied your glittering eyes as they seemed to almost change color in the sunlight, such a beautiful trait you possessed. Behind his eyes was a whole world of thoughts and feelings he wanted to share with her, but how could he let it all out and sound coherent? Much less sane?

"If you don't want me to teach you new moves that's fine." You tried to let out a subtle sigh of relief, but Luke chuckled at the clear loss of tenseness in your face. "Um, honestly, and I'm being really frank here, I just wanted to see you again." 

You inhaled, about to reply to his direct admittance before he cuts you off, "And I know that we're supposed to pretend like last night didn't happen! I know we agreed to do that but..." You stared at him expectantly before you realised he had no idea what to say next. It was a little pathetic but also very cute. You obviously have no idea what to say in return, so you don't say anything. You just leaned in, closed your eyes, and prayed this wasn't a really really stupid choice.

Luke eagerly kisses your lips, thanking the gods that he did or said something right to get to this moment here with you. You had both already kissed each other once before, so you weren't as slow or calculated, allowing your teeth to clash a few times, groping and grabbing onto whatever is closest. 

You move backwards until your back finds a tree; grateful that there is now something giving you back support, you deepen the kiss and grab onto Luke's curly locks of hair. Luke starts to whimper when you comb your hands through his hair, he's absolutely obsessed with how perfect you are.

"You're needy huh?" You start to tease him, going a bit power hungry with all the control and love he has given you. All Luke can do is nod his head,

"Please." Luke started kissing your neck after you began to talk, "Please let me eat you out baby." You're a bit taken aback by this request, but you can't deny you are really turned on right now. You take in a big sigh, pretending to contemplate his request,

"Do you deserve it?" You are having far too much fun with this. Luke looked up into your eyes, taking a break from sucking and leaving marks on your neck,

"Yes. Yes I swear I do." You smiled, satisfied with his answer.

As he lays you down, he starts leaving kisses wherever he can think. Your thighs, your breasts, your arms, your hips, anywhere that is tangible. His kisses are driving you mad with want, and you try to communicate that you're ready to speed things up.

Luke looks up at you with a shit eating grin that you'd never seen from him before, you're right where he wants you. Your furrowed brow of confusion is quickly replaced by a raised brow of surprise, he just made contact with your cunt. 

You can't help but let a soft moan escape your lips as you let his tongue slowly revolve around it. You can feel him grin at your sounds of pleasure, and it irritates you. You start to writhe and move away from him, trying to gain some ownership over your primal emotions. In response Luke looks up, takes his hands, and places them firm on your hips,

"Can't run away now." He smirks. His hand placement has transformed your mood, and you are now arching your back at every movement he makes with his tongue.

Over time, he starts making tighter circles with his tongue, unable to keep much more self restraint he starts licking and sucking up all of your juices.

"S'good baby s'good." His words are hardly coherent and you chuckle at the thought of a pussy drunk Luke. You don't chuckle much longer though as a tight coil in your stomach starts to form. Your moans are getting harder to control and your hips are aimlessly twitching into Luke as you reach your peak. You grab onto his floppy black hair and thrust your hips into his tongue, completely encapsulated in his work.

A few moments later you reach your peak, but Luke doesn't stop. He leads you through a second orgasm as he can't stop eating you out. He's in love with the taste of you, with the way you moan his name whenever he finds your spot, he can't be blamed for wanting it to last a little longer. After you orgasm for a second time, Luke takes his face outside of your pussy, and instead he falls on your chest, being sure to leave kisses on his way up.

You both sigh in contentment at a job well done, Luke looks up into your beautiful, multifaceted eyes,

"Are we allowed to remember this?" You smirk at the silly smile on his face,

"Yes, dummy. It'd be stupid to tell you not to." He buries his head into your body, taking a deep inhale of air before he is forced to exhale away from you.

✵✵✵

You are back in the confinements of Cabin 7. It's very boring around this time of day, with unclaimed children trying to make themselves known and Hermes kids goofing off, it's a good time to contemplate in utter silence. It's been around 2 months since you first came to camp, and there were no signs you had a godly parent at all. It filled you with a rage you couldn't quite place. Why were you allowed to just be ignored? Why wasn't your parent saying anything? Why weren't they doing anything? Your father nearly killed himself to get you here, and for what? For glory? Kleos? You didn't know.

What you do know is that you would do anything to get her attention. To have her notice, much less praise you would be a miracle, and it was a miracle you would no doubt kill to have happened.