Miguel O'Hara x OC

For context they just went on a date and this is from a wee little fanfic I wrote that might never see the light of day.

wc: 1164

Willow and Miguel were standing at the front of her apartment, and Willow had never wanted to kiss a man so bad. "Thank you for tonight, I really had so much fun."

"Thank you for accepting my invitation." They both stood there a bit awkwardly until Willow said,

"You're not going to be able to sleep tonight huh?" Miguel chuckled,

"You know me well," Miguel looked into her eyes, slightly panicked, "Good night." He leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. He pulled away, trying to read the expression on Willow's face, "I'm-" Miguel got cut off by Willow pulling him towards her into another kiss.

She moaned into his mouth as he started holding her by the hips, she needs to be closer to him. He starts panting as he grows more needy, picking her up and taking her inside the apartment. Once the door is closed Miguel puts her down and Willow cups his face, continuing to kiss him. "I need you," Miguel groans. He takes her to the sofa where they lay horizontally, Miguel on top.

He starts kissing her all over, slowly making his way down. He sucks her neck and has to fight every urge not to use his teeth, he makes his way down to her breasts. Pulling down her dress he massages her left breast as he plants kisses on her right, "You're so perfect." He said in between kisses.

Willow was in absolute agony, "Please. I need you in me" She moaned, head back, already in complete ecstasy. Miguel chuckled,

"Not yet mi amor." He pulled down her dress, taking it off so he could see her underwear. Just when Willow thought he would finally do it, he started kissing her inner thighs. Willow groaned in annoyance, "Patience preciosa." He flashed a smirk at her before he continued his work.

"Give me your hand," Miguel ordered. Willow did as she was told, hoping it would speed up the process. He took her hand and placed it on his bulge, "See. I want this just as much as you do, but you're not ready yet." He gently placed her hand to her side, and then began to take off her underwear. She had worn white lace, not knowing it would be seen by anyone tonight.

As he pulled the underwear off, he began to groan, "You have no idea how hard this is for me amorcito." Willow just continued leaning back, trying her best not to come before he was inside of her. Willow gasped as she felt two fingers enter her, "You're so wet cariño, if only I had known sooner." He started thrusting his fingers inside of her, Willow felt weaker after every one, her moaning getting louder and louder. Miguel took his two fingers out of her and pushed himself to a few inches next to her face, "You have to be patient if you want it. If I hear one more moan, I will stop and go home. Comprendé?" Willow nodded her head, sloppily kissing him on his neck before he went back down.

Willow had to hold back her gasp when Miguel shoved three fingers into her. He was more intense this time, having a faster and rougher rhythm. Willow gripped Miguel's hair, panting fast but not producing any noise so as not to drive him away, "I can take you now I swear." Willow said in between her rapid pants. Miguel looked up, he turned his neck to one side and said, "Okay then corazon. Let's see how you take me."

Miguel started to pull off his pants and Willow bolted up to take off his shirt, there were so many buttons. When she finally got his shirt off she could once again see all of his scars. She started kissing him all over his torso, trying to help him speed up the process. When he finally got his bottom off, she could see he was already leaking with pre-cum. "I didn't know you wanted me so bad," Willow smirked. "I always have," Miguel leaned in and started making out with Willow, using his arms to push her back down onto the couch. As he took in her body, he couldn't help but moan, "I need you Willow."

He slid his dick into her and Willow moaned at a high pitch, so relieved it finally happened. Miguel grunted as he slammed into her, holding onto the couch for support. Once this initial high of it being in her wore off, Willow started sweating and panting, "You're so big," she leaned her head back trying to calm herself.

"Don't stop looking at me." Willow put her head back up and made eye contact, "I want you to you to look at me while I'm fucking you." She started whining,

"Just keep going, I'm losing momentum," she was getting desperate.

"Only if you keep your eyes on me the whole time." Willow nodded her head, pulling him down to her chest.

He continued driving his dick into her, and as he did he laid kisses in between her breasts, "Que linda." He said as he cupped them. His pace was getting faster and Willow's breath was getting more erratic, " Fuck! I'm close, I'm so close Miguel I can feel it. Keep going please, I'm begging." Willow made sure to keep eye contact as she continued moaning, looking into Miguel's beautiful, brown eyes.

As they got faster Miguel's breathing also became more erratic, "Oh por dios mi vida." Miguel was losing his voice as he continued bashing into her. His claws started to come out as he got closer, "I need you mi amor." He started to hold her body with his sharp hands, lightly scratching her back causing Willow to arch it. She grabbed onto his back, and dug her fingernails down in retaliation.

She couldn't think she couldn't breathe, all that was in her head was him. His eyes, his lips, his bulge. She just wanted to be full of him. As she was about to come she tried pulling out, but Miguel's sharp claws took hold of her shoulders and brought her back down. He whispered into her ear, "I'm finishing inside of you mi alma." He pounded into her a few more times until he finally came. A sigh of contentment left his lips, but he didn't slow down, waiting for Willow's orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm coming." Willow rode out her orgasm on Miguel's dick, moaning his name as she did. "God you are so amazing Miguel." She gripped his shoulders, scratching in ecstasy.

♥♥♥

Once they were both done, Miguel put back on his underwear and handed Willow's to her. She was laying on the couch as Miguel was sitting up, "You were spectacular mi vida." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, being gentle.

"Miguel," Willow whispered, her voice practically gone, "could you stay with me?"

"Of course." Miguel snuggled up against her chest, "Always."