Coriolanus Snow x Lucy Gray Baird (and it's in that cabin)

Is this unrealistic for his character? Yes very. But whatever it's fun

wc: 1187

Lucy Gray bent down to pick up some flowers on the dirt path, they were small and blue,

"My mama always used to call these forget-me-nots. Such a beauty ain't they?" She pushed the few she had into Coriolanus' hands, looking at him with a smile.

"You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen, Lucy Gray." He lifted her chin with his hand and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, watching her face as she kissed back, what was she thinking about?

As they kept walking forward, Coryo looked up at the canopy of pine trees above them, such a beautiful shade of green. "It'll be so nice to not kill people." Lucy Gray let out a sigh of relief.

"Three's enough for me." He broke off a sturdy branch and picked it up, "Want a walking stick?"

"Three?" Lucy Gray paused. Coryo walked forward until he was stopped by Lucy Gray's firm arm, "Coriolanus you only told me about two, the boy from 8 and Madge. Who's the third? Don't you lie to me." He debated lying to her regardless, my old self, he would say. However the longer he gazed into those golden brown eyes of hers, the more he could feel her piercing gaze reading his mind, he began to sob.

Lucy Gray was taken aback, she had not expected to break the unyielding Snow. She placed her soft hand on the back of his head and held him as he cried into her shoulder.

"Sejanus is dead. He's dead and it's all my fault." He choked out the words as if only now could he finally breathe. Lucy Gray lowered them down to the dirt floor, leaning against a tree to keep them steady.

"What do you mean sweetheart?" Her eyes were full of concern, a new transparency to them.

"I sent a message by Jabberjay with Sejanus explaining his plans. It's all my fault he's dead," Coriolanus was still gasping through his tears. The sentence was a shock to Lucy Gray, "I should have saved him, I should have dragged him out of here, away from that rope." His whimpers had quieted but he was still devastated. Now seated in her lap, Coriolanus guided his gaze up to Lucy Gray. A mixture of sadness and confusion was on her face, such a beautiful face. "If you want to run you can go ahead and do it now. I wouldn't trust myself either." He rubbed the snot off his nose, trying to build back up a wall that had long been broken. Lucy Gray just stayed there and let him lay on her lap,

"I ain't going nowhere gorgeous." Coriolanus' eyes softened in a way they never had before.

She wasn't going to leave him, she wasn't going to abandon him in the woods; she was here. He buried his head back into her lap, planting kisses wherever he could, "I love you Lucy Gray." The words felt like a breath of fresh air, the one truth of his life he could never get rid of, he was in love with Lucy Gray.

After a while of sitting there, Coriolanus stood up. He offered his hand to Lucy Gray so she could follow suit. They walked for a bit longer before they saw the lake, "It's starting to rain quite hard, why don't we stay here and wait out the storm, get some food and water for the journey?" Lucy Gray's voice had taken a more gentle and careful tone, not wanting to upset him further.

"Sounds good. The cabin over there has a bed right?"

"Yes that's right." They walked in silence for a bit longer until they reached the door of the cabin. As Lucy Gray put her hand on the doorknob, she felt a cold touch placed on top of it. Coriolanus' hand redirected hers onto his cheek, staring at her plump pink lips he bit his bottom in anticipation. He cupped her face in his hands and began passionately kissing her. Her cheek her nose her forehead her lips; whatever it took to satisfy his hunger.

Lucy Gray responded with a series of moans as his lips ran rancid across her face, begging for more of his touch she put her spare hand on his abdomen, lifting up his white shirt to feel his skin rub with hers. Coryo momentarily took his hands off her face to fling open the door and slam it shut behind them. He pushed her against the wall with a certain demand, but when she looked into his pastel blue eyes, all she could see was Coriolanus Snow begging to fuck her. "Alright pretty boy, you're gonna have to work for me." Coryo groaned, placing his hand on her throat as he placed kisses on neck and chest, fully enveloped in her body.

He lifted her up as if she weighed nothing, the Peacekeeper training had done him well. He flung her onto the bed and held her arms above her head as he planted kisses on her chest. Lucy kicked up her skirts, giving an invitation for Coryo to start leaving kisses up her thighs. He looked up after every kiss for approval, he knew the power she held over him, and much as it pained him that she had it, he didn't try to fight it. Lucy Gray's moans were slower, and more rewarding for Snow now, "Faster." Whatever she requested he performed. Eventually, he mustered up the courage to start taking off her undergarments, he immediately looked up at Lucy Gray to see if she was okay with it.

At this point she had her head leaned back in ecstasy, she nodded and placed her hand on his head, positioning it downwards towards her cunt. He smirked at how much she was enjoying this. Slowly Coriolanus started placing his tongue in the area around her hole, licking every area other than her clit to build suspense. Lucy Gray moaned, "Coriolanus, please I'm begging. Put something inside of me." He couldn't suppress the smile on his face when he heard those words.

"I love you." He whispered into her as he inserted two of his fingers inside her cunt. Lucy Gray wailed as she felt the sensation, overcome by pleasure. Coryo found a rhythm to it going back and forth in a way that would please her, being precise with his movements. Lucy Gray's breath fastened, her panting loudening, with that sign Coriolanus paused. She whined,

"Keep going please." He looked into her eyes, french kissing her before returning to his task. When he went back at a fast pace, so too did Lucy Gray's orgasm, it was more intense, more needed. Right as she reached her climax her body softened. Begging for something to hump she jumped on Coriolanus and rode out her orgasm on his chest, eventually collapsing on him in complete bliss. He played with her hair as she dug her head into his chest,

"I love you too, Coriolanus Snow." She looked up at his face and placed a soft brush of her lips on his.