Taesoo and Jichang (catch up!) [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

Jichang:

You will either get his gun or hand. Gun if he's just playing around with you and wants you to voice what you need. Hand if he is feeling normal and just wants to hold your hand as well.

When you help button their shirt:

Taesoo:

Makes him truly feel like the boss who has everything. He will enjoy a cigar while you button it.

How to get him crazy? Just finish then place a kiss to the button with a teasing "done~" and he is quick to pin you against something, kissing your neck. Yep, sometimes it is that simple. After all, he has to thank you for helping him~

Jichang:

He's usually stressing before work; wondering what insanity will be happening today. So you helping button his shirt and easing that stress are moments he appreciates as it does help.

He will give you a kiss after, thanking you before saying goodbye as he puts on his jacket and leaves to go work.

When your shoelaces are loose:

Taesoo:

He pats whatever aside him; chair, log, car, to tell you to put your foot on it. So once you put it there he begins tying it, as if it is a relaxing task, then pats your leg to signal it's done.

Jichang:

He just grabs your thigh, pulls it up and places your foot on his thigh then starts tying the laces. Once done he places a kiss to your knee before letting go.

When you have to study/focus on work:

Taesoo:

He lets you be. He has his own stuff to focus on. But suddenly he doesn't and he wants to bother you. So he tries not to but damn is it too intriguing so he comes sneaking around then hugging you from behind and giving your neck kisses. When you tell him not to distract you he just mumbles he isn't and to stay focused.

Jichang:

This usually happens while he doesn't have to work so he tries not to bother you but it is boring. So he begins drumming his fingers, asking what you have to work on, and/or just anything that makes you wonder if he doesn't have anything to do so will ask him if his brothers don't need him. Luckily he usually takes that idea and goes to be around them instead.

You spill juice on their couch:

Taesoo:

Just gets it replaced, both can lounge somewhere else meantime. If you offer to pay he just ignores what you said and changes topic. If you keep trying he kisses you then assures it is fine so drop it.

Jichang:

Ooh he had to resist bitch slapping like he did to his brother. He tried to stay calm, telling himself he can buy new one or try to clean out the juice but he will know it happened and stay sticky and changed. In the end he managed to stay calm, just was more sharp and stern.

It begins raining so your white shirt becomes see through in public:

Taesoo:

His jacket was thrown around you. He held his right fist up, warning to anyone who saw that he'll beat them up if they dare think about it longer.

Jichang:

His jacket is now yours, and he zipped it up for you. He did not speak to the public, simply such a sharp dangerous glare that made all look away.

You take them ice skating:

Taesoo:

He can do everything! Is what he claimed but now holds your hand so tight it might break. You offered to grab his left hand but he refused. It was his only dignity left not to have to hold onto you with his left hand as well. Soon enough he understood it so he could go without almost breaking your damn hand.

Jichang:

He's not even sure how you got him on the ice. He just knows he doesn't like it much. He kept telling you no one better see him like this. If someone sees him like this he is gonna have to kill people... For these shaky legs and nervous attitude is not something he can let anyone but you see.

If you are a single parent:

Taesoo:

He takes the kid(s) hunting and teaches them the things a father figure typically would. He likes them a lot, always gets excited when he sees them. Immediately falls to a crouch with open arms when he sees them.

Jichang:

He likes seeing them. Usually ruffles their hair. He doesn't force a relationship with the kid(s) and let the kid(s) decide if they want to hang out with him or not but he does ask them now and then if they wish to tag along with him.